Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing For More Employment Opportunities

2 posters

Go down

Wishing For More Employment Opportunities Empty Re: Wishing For More Employment Opportunities

Post by Kramer Thu 19 Jan 2023, 16:35

Figowa wrote:I was out before the jabs became a thing, so thankfully I didn't have make that decision even though I would not have. I would like to believe taking a shot linked to an injury/death from it would mean you get compensated/treated as workplace related.

I made this topic to basically say, stay in the military as long as you can make it. And then on the news you hear "low recruitment". So I thought, it would be nice to go back or be able to work at a Reserve Unit.

Definitely not now. Neutral

Thank you for comments.

I recently posted in the "Comments" section regarding opinions.

My opinion, it may be shared by others, or it may not....but the advantage to sharing allows people to get a sense of what percentage of what group thinks what.......if out of a hundred people, 99 think one way and if I were to be the only one to think otherwise, would be good reason for me to evaluate my reasoning......ask questions or seek out different resources.

By sharing.....we can find out what people are doing to make change, and or what kind of change.....can I get involved and if so what can I do?

Thank you for engaging!
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Wishing For More Employment Opportunities Empty Re: Wishing For More Employment Opportunities

Post by Figowa Thu 19 Jan 2023, 16:06

I was out before the jabs became a thing, so thankfully I didn't have make that decision even though I would not have. I would like to believe taking a shot linked to an injury/death from it would mean you get compensated/treated as workplace related.

I made this topic to basically say, stay in the military as long as you can make it. And then on the news you hear "low recruitment". So I thought, it would be nice to go back or be able to work at a Reserve Unit.

Definitely not now. Neutral

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Sat 14 Jan 2023, 14:15

The military in all their wisdom, don't have much wisdom!

Look at how many people and their vast experience that got turfed because they refused the shot....the almost useless shot. I say useless because now the truth of the over exaggerated efficacy rate has come to light and the extent the Trudeau government went to covering it up! I get it that it can help some and more than likely help prevent over burdening the hospitals and staff. But it does nothing in preventing the vaccinated from getting Covid from the unvaccinated and or visa versa! Kind of a DUH situation. Does the CAF mandate the flu shot! Yet look at the thousands it kills and the sick days! Over how many years....this cost alone to the healthcare sys is and has been quite extensive.....sooooo how did getting the vaccinated truly help the CAF? Other than losing more people than they could afford! They had to put a halt to deployment the bloody idiots! Sooooo they punted how many soldiers to the curb.......even after the mandate was lifted they refused to rehire! So as you noted Figowa that the military is a turn off for some employers, it is also a huge turn off for recruitment! You can always trust the military will try their hardest not to take care of you.

The military has created this nightmare themselves......between the boys club, "rank has its privilege" double standard, sweeping sensitive issues under the carpet to.... if your gay......get out!!....now!! I might be just a mouth piece, but I know there are a lot of people with a very similar mindset.

I am sure this comment will invoke comments.....but regardless what a person's position is.....no one can dispute the sad state the CAF is in and it is all their doing! Too many chiefs afraid to do what is right....so they get a medal.....crazy.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Figowa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wishing For More Employment Opportunities Empty Wishing For More Employment Opportunities

Post by Figowa Tue 10 Jan 2023, 16:26

I wish CAF would rehire us medical releases to stay in uniform and be able to continue working in some capacity.

Looking for work civilian side is not all its cracked up to be. Seems like being in the military is a turn off for some employers.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum