Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook...

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook... Empty Re: Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook...

Post by Unknown Soldier Thu 15 Jun 2023, 12:14

BinRat wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:"Disability and fraud a snafu at veterans affairs Canada"?
2016. I've read reviews of it on line but the author died in 2018 and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere for purchase.

A quick search turned up this website, and they are showing it, but Be diligent and you might have to check more on them, I am not sure also if this is a E-Book or not

https://thornyissuepress.wixsite.com/books/books
yes apparently this site was run by the author, then he died and the site is no longer active l don't believe
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook... Empty Re: Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook...

Post by BinRat Wed 03 May 2023, 17:15

Unknown Soldier wrote:"Disability and fraud a snafu at veterans affairs Canada"?
2016. I've read reviews of it on line but the author died in 2018 and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere for purchase.

A quick search turned up this website, and they are showing it, but Be diligent and you might have to check more on them, I am not sure also if this is a E-Book or not

https://thornyissuepress.wixsite.com/books/books

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook... Empty Does anyone know where to get a copy of this ebook...

Post by Unknown Soldier Sat 29 Apr 2023, 23:52

"Disabilty and fraud a snafu at veterans affairs canada"?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down