Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

2 posters

Go down

Forum Empty Re: Forum

Post by Kramer Fri 26 May 2023, 19:34

czerv wrote:Seems to me that  this forum site became very 'inactive' ... I guess old farts like myself are dying of ....
Sad for new vets ... where are they going to get some real info?  from VAC:) Wink  

Good luck to all

I understand where you are coming from. I usually try to post informative and useful articles/links I find....but it seems ever since Covid.....not much is happening. Some sites post everything veteran related.....I won't do that (don't see a need), as I believe if you can find this site you can find that of VAC or the OVO etc. There are a number of things in court that are news worthy.......and they involve veterans but the court/judicial system is painfully slow. It is apparent Trudeau has no time and no money for veterans.......so ...hopefully we veterans/Canadians can survive while while he is in power and gives our money to other people/countries.

I would like to see more people get involve and comment ....and be part of this forum instead of just reading what others post....but...that is just me.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Forum Empty Forum

Post by czerv Fri 26 May 2023, 11:02

Seems to me that this forum site became very 'inactive' ... I guess old farts like myself are dying of ....
Sad for new vets ... where are they going to get some real info? from VAC:) Wink

Good luck to all

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down