Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DND Did WHAT!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The DND Did WHAT! Empty Re: The DND Did WHAT!

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 02:27

Wow just found This Page tonight. Has this cost savings got anything to do with Duffy and the gang saving a buck firing these guys or !!! Us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 20:24

DCHD, would a foe tell you to watch your back??? I want to get every penny they took from me, as much as u do, without giving up on too much once the dust settles down in the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 18:33

Triton are you Friend or Foe?????

Like you said you just started but seem to know allot of whats going on.

Their, watching but so are we

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 17:24

Don,
Too few strong bakers can also flop the cake. Need to be mindful of what is at play here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 16:50

Hi Triton, Don Here,
Dont get to carried away there watching you know.
And yes I totally agree with you I guess maybe 40 - 40 % of this class action even know that they're even in one.

They will be invited guess once all is said and over. I guess they think too many bakers can flop a cake.

I say too many Vets can shake the foundations of the Parliament.

Is it there way or our way, just a thought

Welcome aboard the sit and wait forum.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Horseman Mon 08 Oct 2012, 16:23

Typical of this Government's somewhat limited brain thrust these days which is to simply deflect liability for their actions to the backbone of government, our Civil Service! The question that begs for answers in all of this; was there a modus operandi in play here, a disingenuous script written in some Ottawa backroom to deny, delay and distract. Was this an immoral attempt by political hacks loyal to their calling to devise without conscience and acceptable collateral damage scenario out of the lives Canada's peacekeepers?

If in fact, Teentiton information has any legs we/public can speculate that the main target was SISIP and their cousins in the bureaucracy, surely, Canex and PSP were just thrown in to water down public opinion as to their true intentions. Look for this latest volley to be labeled as an economical necessity and just another part of Ottawa’s civil service reductions plans. But the real question is, why and why now? Is SISIP being used as the sacrificial lamb, surely our Government wouldn’t be off-loading liability for another dumb mistake to a paid bureaucrat, would they? And will we now have sound-bytes from Ministers who hide behind the idiocy that they simply relied on improper advice from a sub-component of their own hierarchy?

Teentition provides a very good argument, why now and for what useful purpose would there be to remove these people at the eleventh hour? Secondly, I'm left to ponder whether the RCMP’s version of the CDS, Commissioner Paulson was sitting at the same desk with Commodore Watson as SISIP is part of the RCMP SISIP LTD, fiasco which as we know continues to be pursued in spite of Mr. Justice Barnes "Unreservedly" intoned reference to the evidence adduced by our Legal Team since 2007 (DND) ruling and 2008" (RCMP). Is it really prudent to spend more taxpayer’s money chasing shadows around the court rooms to encourage the Defendant to get on with this process and return payments to the Zero Sum Clients in both the DND and the RCMP? Does one really need to have a law degree to see where the injustices are with deductions of an injury award from an insurance plan? As in the words of one person closely related to both cases, there are very many victims here living with serious injuries, living day to day with the hope that there dedication to duty meant something to somebody. In closing, how do you put urgency in words that will move people into doing what is right?

Horseman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:12

I have read most blogs on the sisip topic and I have to conclude that we don't have much traction, and we are not reaching the majority of the class. Same small group writing. Time has come to get viral and use FB and twitter. We should ask for the names of all people of the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 15:32

I don't understant why peep can make such a statement considering that what is going on at this time is so important for us. However, If he is right, we need to get nervous that our benefit may not restart soon. I believe that greatfoot maybe completely out to lunch, and that it is GOC who is responsible for paying us what they ow us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 13:18

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:51

Opinion,

Maybe they have come to the conclusion that SISIP is reduntend and the easiest way to kill a snake is to cut off its head.

I in no way am condoling this action, and share teentitan's concern to our cause.

Last edited by peep on Sun 07 Oct 2012, 23:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling checker is a commie)
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:38

I have 2 comments to post on the firing of SISIP's president and others from Canex and PSP. First and foremost, how can a key player be fired in such a critical juncture in the class action lawsuit? This smells bad and does not make any sense at all... #2, with his firing, I guess he's now a free agent and can really help us veterans in our way forward to get our dues!

I guess being fired rules out any departure with dignity ceremony for the three presidents fired... How hypocritical has the CF become!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 13:06

Just an opinion,

The future of the sisip ltd will be non-viable because they can't clawback vac pensions anymore.

Before the lawsuit, it has been viable for Sisip. But for now the money will mist

So you had two budgets VAC and Sisip for the veterans. For VAC they put the new NVC to be viable on a long term

With the new programs (like the rehabilitation programs), it can change the rehabilitation plan of sisip and i will be no surprise that the sisip regime will be lost. VAC will take over because some programs of them are just extension of sisip program.

To close, NVC was just a beginning of this transition, they knew they will lost the sisip clawback lawsuit and they save time putting us in court, to work on a transition program viable for them at long term. They found the new program and It's why they have not appeal, they can put the new plan on and i'm sure that it will be VAC who will have the future steering wheel. It will be just one big budget

oh my god i see conspiration everywhere lolllll. for those who read, it's just a PERSONNAL OPINION.

Just the future can tell if i'm right on target

Grosgig (Vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 13:00

That has always been the case, they always think we should just shut up and take what is given. Today veterans demand more, and are not going to sit back and be fed the shit that we have always eaten. WW2 vets were told what to do and never questioned VAC but today its a new, more informed vet who says no

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 06 Oct 2012, 12:44

A few months ago VAC makes a big deal about new red tape cutting for Health Related Travel Claims (HRTC) and that the new HRTC form is accesible online complete with the two address' Winnipeg and Kirkland Lake.

As of 1 October all the HRTC claims will now be mailed to VAC HQ in PEI!?!?!? So what happens to the jobs at Kirkland Lake and Winnipeg? Did they get fired?

VAC in Ch'town PEI is the largest employer in the city. So was this move to mailing HRTC claims to PEI now to save jobs in PEI? Sure looks like it. If VAC was serious about cutting red tape for HRTC claims we should just mail them to Blue Cross in Moncton NB where the check/bank deposit is originated.

Hey DND, VAC just because we are injured doesn't mean we are stupid! Step up and start explaining yourself!!!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 12:35

Maybe with the lawsuit now going back to 1976 and with 900 zero sum future monthly payments and with the debt rising the government is starting to panic.This is going to costa hell of a lot of money and the Cons are worried plus Vac is looking to save their ass with all the cost cutting if they could get there hands into another program to run it will save theirs jobs and the Vac union will be happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum