Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am

2 posters

Go down

Here I am  Empty Re: Here I am

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 10:14

me as well navrat the goc stratagey of keeping the sum zeros poor desperate and quiet must end.as about half the sum zeros could have been rienstated right away useing the (slow system)as their current medical forms were on file(and im sure in the computer as to avoid routing through all the paper files every month to see what sum zeros need to be sent med forms
) the rest could have been sent the med forms and they would have been filed out and into sisips hands over a month ago.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 09:50

This week will be an interesting one for zero sums, I am eagerly awaiting Peters email

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 09:37

now that was a great post meathead i realy hope it doesnt get deleated.i have to say i still think the leagal team and teentitan are working very hard for us and in their minds they truely belive that gaging us on the sisip issue will be a good thing for all of us.i however disagree as i have not seen anything we have talked about here to be operationaly secure information and i read every post on c.s.a.t.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 07:50

What is happening here is unjust, wrong and a complete disregard for those who served.
We pay now let them pay

Chimo

Last edited by DCHD on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Mon 08 Oct 2012, 04:49

meathead:

You and I are of the 0.1% , as he legal staff told me directly that are not happy. 100% what is ours, 100% damages + interest......or 100% REJECTION. Forum MASTER has GAG us as he "DISCUSSED" this action with the legal staff and they OK it? Make sure you place that info in your letter to Judge Barnes.

We do hear your voice meathead.

acerman1234 (for a settlement,100%, we can LIVE with)
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Here I am  Empty Here I am

Post by meathead Sun 07 Oct 2012, 23:18

I am so tired of the Fact, that we all have been hiding behind our log in names. I will no longer be a shadow.
This is about me and my family and how "WE" have been screwed over by the unjust and unlawfull SISIP clawback
I will no longer be The "Right Marker" for some BS parade. This is one of the only points of contact for myself, regarding the lawsuit, yet the forum "master" for lack of a better term, wishes to "GAG" our voices. NO MORE. I WILL NOT SURENDER. My family has earned and deserves more.
I was
A11455029
Sgt Tom R Kozel CD
1982 Cyprus
2001Roto 0 Op Apollo
Former 2 RCR for the first five years than the rest as a member of the Military Police branch.
I Am a 25 Year Vet with
PTSD, IBS, ED, and A Lower back issue requiring numerous meds just to walk and sleep.
I Am a Canadian Armed Forces Veteran and I will NOW be heard. I have paid for SISIP for 25 years and now after being "3B" released and no longer usefull to the CF and discarded like thrash or a spent casing. I want was is mine and my families. MY due "INSURANCE" Each and every cent
If you wish to contact me I can be reached at tomraykozel@gmail.com
I Now Have a voice and must be heard

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: