Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

+3
OldZipperhead
snrnavcom
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks . Empty Re: A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

Post by By the Bay Wed 03 Jul 2013, 13:12

BoltAction308...
Nice picture. Very photogenic.
I on the other hand, never look good in pictures.
I always look like a deer caught in head lights.

By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks . Empty Re: A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 09:31

Thanks! It was after reading a handful of "Guest" comments in which they were typing all tough-like, I figured I'd put up a clearer pic of myself this way I can't be accused of hiding behind a "Guest" account ... if that makes sense? Not that anyone has ever accused me of that, but like Recon031 just mentioned above, if people have nothing to hide, or words to that effect anyhow, why not identify who you are by putting up a pic?

Got your PM's Recon031 and will be in touch when we're in your neck of the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:38

There you go when I had hair lol, long time ago my daughter did this for me as dont have a clue how to post pics lol. RUCKSACK031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:04

Hey there troops looks like I have missed something, but hell I share a trench with you guys any day,company among VETS is always best, hey there bolt like the pic you look dam sharp brother.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:02

Hey Steve ,
Got distracted , i was e-mailing Luc...aka.....BoltAction308 for his trip up here in August , did you get my pers. e-mail earlier this aft .?

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 21:26

BoltAction308 , hey Luc

Great to see you post a living pic of yourself , i know i've been absent from answering PM's , a lot of laundry to sort lately ,
i hope to answer your PM soonest .

I would hope that " ONE & ALL " members would post their pic here , after all , what is there to hide from ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of ..............7...............10 1/2 years , still not processed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:56

Gotta love keyboard commandos! I suppose that's the only way they can call themselves a commando. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:43

Sorry hamford did not mean to make you bitter, coming from a fruit like me guess that is a compliment, are you sure we didn't share a trench together you smell familiar. PS last year I was in a hospital recovering from major surgery, sorry I missed you in NS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:26

hamdford, nothing wrong with showing, and or expressing your appreciation my friend, stay positive, it is good for your health.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:31

what are you doing on here other than stir shit... you move along

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:29

Your a bore hamdford move along..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:25

I aint no newbie believe me hamdford I was in Halifax buddy with you

Last edited by Evergreen on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:24

Evergreen mind your own business Buddy. or should I say newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum