Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross

Go down

Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross Empty Re: Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross

Post by birdgunner Wed 18 Nov 2009, 13:16

I feel your suffering....I have been on ELB since Feb. 2008 and still haven't progressed to the rehab stage for my pensioned condition. I was released in Nov. 2006 and since that time I have been extremely proactive with open communication to all parties involved Blue Cross, Case Manager, VAC, all physicians and therapists.....it doesn't do any good.

I continue to wait(and suffer) while the higher powers take their time in the authorization process of my rehab battle plan.

As the week/months drift by my pensioned condition continues to decline while the prescription meds continue to get me "through the day". Can you say ZOMBIE....that is where my head is at these days.

So patience is key, don't give up the fight....it's almost like VAC is waiting for us to throw in the towel. I have time on my side for now to battle these VAC hyprocrites that continue to pat themselves on the back and tell Canada how wonderful a job they are doing for our Veterans, when in reality it's the opposite.

Ubique
birdgunner
birdgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://jets.nhl.com

Back to top Go down

Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross Empty Re: Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2009, 17:04

I guess Blue Cross plays 'follow the leader' with VAC turn around times even lengthier.

Back to top Go down

Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross Empty Wating For A Decision From Blue Cross

Post by RV Clark Sat 24 Oct 2009, 09:09

Why does it take so long for Blue Cross to make a decision on the type of treatment they will authorize. If, as they say {we are backed loged } then why do they not hire more people to do the work.I believe it is inparitive that dicisions on treatment should be made as quickly as possible. I will give you a for instance. In the early part of sept. I broke a tooth.I went to the dentist and he did a temporary procedure and sent a fax to Blue Cross requesting permission to do a permanent procedure on my tooth.As of today { Oct 24 } he has not received anything from them .This of course is only one example. Thank you for this oportunity to air my complaint. RV Clarke CD

RV Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down