Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request From McInnes Cooper

Go down

Request From McInnes Cooper Empty Re: Request From McInnes Cooper

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 12 Oct 2012, 19:05

Thank You Peter

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:41

Thanks Navrat, if you could email me direct as well, much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:32

As a follow up, those class members who contact Sisip/Manulife and are told they are not on the zero sum list should contact us with details as to why you are not on the list as explained to you by SISIP/Manulife. In particular if you received a letter from SISIP/Manulife saying your file would be closed because you are zero sum, please e-mail your information to us at sisipclassaction@mcinnescooper.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:31

The last few months sisip has been giving out quite a few misleading comments that end up back here on CSAT. Regarding calling on the 9 of OCT, sisip told me that they were being told by there superiors to tell us who were calling that" your law firm has it wrong, please contact your law firm and have them explain it to you, Also , "your law firm has the dates wrong and made a mistake telling you zero sums to call us" Also "your law firm is correcting their mistake and are reissuing a new memo with the correct information" I am sure you will hear alot of BS they have been saying, especially legal fees, just to wine up the guys and create a hell of alot of stress. No need for this, they are just angry we are calling asking for our information, crazy

Back to top Go down

Request From McInnes Cooper Empty Request From McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:16

Class Members:

We have noted there are a number of posts here concerning class member discussions with SISIP/Manulife representatives regarding legal fees, the negotiations, or suggestions that the information you are receiving from us, as certified class counsel, is "wrong".

We would ask that you e-mail us a sisipclassaction@mcinnescooper.com if you have had communications from SISIP/Manulife, either in writing or verbally, concerning legal fees, the negotiations, or suggestions that the information you are receiving from us, as certified class counsel, is "wrong". Please email us directly as posts on this site are being monitored by the Government of Canada.

It is our belief this is causing a great deal of stress on the members of the class, and, if true, is not appropriate for SISIP/Manulife to be engaged in. SISIP/Manulife is not involved in the legal process and is not in a position to provide accurate information about anything related to the legal proceedings unless directed by counsel or the Court. SISIP/Manulife is a adjudicator/administrator responsible for administering your benefit entitlements under the policy and as directed by the Government of Canada, who are subject to the Court proceedings. As noted yesterday the interim agreement and SISIP/Manulife's administration of the policy is subject to the final order of the Court.

We have provided a series of memorandum to the class via e-mail at sisip@mcinnescooper.com and offered telephone support throughout Kristine Hunter. I have personally offered my direct telephone number (902) 444-8451 to members who concerned about the process or have questions. I have called all those who I can. I would ask that you please contact us first to get accurate information on the legal process, and not SISIP/Manulife who, at best, are speculating on the issues identified above.

Regards,

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum