Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login?

3 posters

Go down

teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login? Empty Re: teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login?

Post by Teentitan Mon 29 Oct 2012, 10:01

Rex, Peep and Tracker Acerman got it...I did not delete his account. The accusation he made saying I did.

As for the rest of my response I stated...If you want to continue posting comments like you have been, please go right ahead So I have not (did not) taken away, disciplined him, or warned him. I stated what "I" thought.

As for the rest of my post I answered his statement about me kissing the lawyers arse's.

Acerman has since apologized to me that his log in problem was his fingers, and my answer to his statement of kissing the lawyers arse's is acceptable to him.

A tip for you acerman...click the save password box when logging on to CSAT. I've had the same finger problems...that or the connection between my brain and fingers takes a detour sometimes.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login? Empty Re: teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login?

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 09:14

teentitan:

My apologies...login working .......I guess just finger problems on my end.

My mad......

acerman1234 Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 02:39

Absolutely correct BigRex, so many have sung the praises (AKA, blown smoke) of the lawyers for doing such a good job, others have nervously voiced concerns. Both have the same rights to speak. I for one can't wait for the blackout to be lifted and the deal to be on paper so that EVERYONE can finally get the big picture with nothing left to guess about. At that point we can all take a close at what is really being offered without having to speculate and fight. Fingers crossed that we see it in just over a month from now.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 29 Oct 2012, 01:32

I agree
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 29 Oct 2012, 00:57

Titan , I don't think Acerman is on here to just stir the pot. He seems to have had some legitimate concerns, and when others on here told him to shut up, stop whining and to accept whatever the government wants to give, because he wasn't the one who started the lawsuit, that simply got his back up and things spiraled from there. Do I agree with everything he has said? No, but I don't disagree completely either. If he is worried that we, the entire class, are going to get short shifted in the end, then he has every right to say so. As long as he tries to remain respectful (in his words, if not in context), then he has the same rights to post as everyone singing the praises of the lawyers and Dennis, without others criticizing him about it. His perception is his reality. Others simply need to stop reading what he has to say and let themselves get dragged in. So therefor, anyone who reads his posts, and then starts belittling him and his opinions, are only adding to the discourse, and should also be admonished for bringing down the decorum of these forums.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:38

Good night all. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:30

Acerman 1234 I did not tell the forum I "killed" your login. I have not deleted anyone's account that has not asked me to do so.

If you want to continue posting comments like you have been, please go right ahead because I believe right about now everyone thinks you are only on the CSAT to disrupt conversations with wild speculations and accusations. Upset people who only want to "learn and exchange" information about what is going on with the SISIP class action lawsuit.

Oh and for your information Acerman I don't kiss anyone's arse! I have been on the CSAT Forum since 2008 and the Forum Master since 2010. I just took over the main website veteranvoice.info this spring.

Oh yeah and one other thing I have been fighting this SISIP clawback since September 2007!

So kiss a lawyer's arse? No if anything I have the lawyer's respect for all the work I have done for veterans, especially those that are too ill to speak for themselves, for over 5 years now.

Now go ahead and rip me apart for "bragging" about what I do. I have thicker skin then you think! I have had battles with veterans like you before and here I am still doing what I do...use my experiences and gained knowledge about VAC, SISIP, PA, NVC and I'm paying it forward...even for the benefits of veterans like you.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login? Empty teentitan : did you tell the forum you killed my login?

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:43

teentitan :

Kiss the lawyers a*s.......its what I expected!!!!!!

acerman1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum