Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need. - Page 2 Empty Re: Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 07:43

Acerman - I would ask you to call a lawyer of your choice and discuss this case and ask about damages-laws regarding this in Canada are much different than in the USA- I wrote the class lawyers long ago about punitive damages - it lead to research- I, as many others believe the case lawyers are doing their best.
---If by a mini miracle the GOC pays legal fees--- we would be blessed---

Lastly this "Thriller in Manila" has to end it was cruel and unusual punishment for all of us reading it!

Back to top Go down

Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need. - Page 2 Empty Re: Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 06:46

Aceman, I think everyone believes that we deserve damages and any agreement without damages is unacceptable , but what really in this world can we do. We are at the mercy of a GOC that will shut this down, fire people who disagree , and stonewall at every angle. The lawyers know this and are stuck , they are jus trying to get us the best deal they can in a very bad environment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 06:23

acerman if you know their is no damages you must have read the agreement so do us all a favor and tell us where its at so we can read it.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 02:12

I seen too many Vets hurt my this SISIP offset. But here most just want to help themselves.....enjoy life / family. I have help a number of individuals with sisip/vac problems over the years, but we must also help ourselves. I just can't believe so many have accepted this proposed offer with no damages! Yes the same old story........JUSTICE=DAMAGES
Are we so warped up in our...."enjoy our own lives", that the most in need brother and sisters go every day with out? Just sad to see so much acceptance to this offer(SO FAR). So much we can do.....but do nothing.
The "Sell OUT" has just began with SISIP first........our brothers severance pay in the service, and much more to come. I believe this is just the beginning. By GIVING IN with no damages we HERE have "accepted" what
the GOC has done to OUR worst off brothers.

Just the way I see It.......
WHAT is it I want..........nothing,,,,, What I need is,,,,,,,, even less.

acerman1234 silent
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 29 Oct 2012, 01:35

Very Happy
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:54

Thanks Teen.

Cheers.
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:37

To let everyone know I have not banned acerman1234. He still has an active account.

There are people that want to offer their assistance acerman. Please consider contacting one of them.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:37

Thank you Vet2. For standing up for a fellow Vet. I'm sure there are more out there who feel the same way as you.
Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:29

I support this

Back to top Go down

Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need. - Page 2 Empty Acerman please tell us what it is you want, and need.

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 20:13

Acerman.
If we can help you i'm sure some of us will try our best to get the help you need. Getting angry and fustraded at the site members is not helping you get solutions to your problems. if you wish to talk to a live person please call me. PM me and i will call you.

If any site members wish to offer any help to acerman please let him know.
Thanks in advance.

Any site members who are not willing to help acerman please stay silent on this thread and keep your negative comments to yourself. I mean no disrespect in requesting this as you can understand we are here to help each other, and not cause any one, any harm.

With Respect.
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2