Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation public support

Go down

Operation public support Empty Re: Operation public support

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 20:42

As it comes to the new media ie: facebook, twiter ex... I am a no brainer. Does anybody have a E-MAIL address for Harper? Maybe a facebook letter with a link to Harper,s E-MAIL could be very effective!!! I read some where that the GoC spent 600million to defend themselves on this mater, could a few dollars more to pay the law furm hurt???

Back to top Go down

Operation public support Empty Operation public support

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 20:21

Let's make sure the GOC get's the message, WE SHOULD NOT PAY THE LEGAL FEES FOR SOMETHINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OURS. It's a simple message but if we all say it loud enought maybe someone will listen. This week I will call up contact's in the Quebec news world and try to get the message out. Will try to get the mater on a current show.
Can anybody outthere create a on line petition and get it going. Any body esle with ties to the media? Any other ideal? I will take care of the news paper in Victoriaville QC and Trois-Rivière. What will YOU do?? Time to get on board people. We have all surpassed ourselves for the county before, now let's do it for US!!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum