Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hummmmmm.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hummmmmm. Empty Re: hummmmmm.

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 07:32

no wife that is great stuff keep up the good work.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 07 Dec 2012, 00:19

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:30

Nice WOV!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:28

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:18

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:11

Love that, now this will save me a sh-t load of time if needed, now if we could send it to all 7000 we would be in heaven, Wife of vet, any contacts whit the gernalistic secteur?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:08

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:04

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 15:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:48

Getting back to the menu, GOC has 305 members can any one put all of thous E-Mails in one packeged and distribute it, I would have to go throught them one by one. 305 times clic, clic ,clic.......and further more the press, I have very good contacts in Quebec, if we have a bone to pic whit the GOV Quegecer will surly love that!!!! how about else where anibody else have contacts????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:04

Ain't no doubt with a 180 million alot of lawyers in Halifax are going to be happy, very happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:59

Has anyone been able to find out what Peter meant in his last statement that the families will be happy? Was he talking about our families (the one's that have made it through intact) or the law firms families?

Last edited by sparrow86 on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just because)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:49

bud you know i cant get into this but 60% just doesnt cut it.navrat are you trying to get me deleated lol?
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:40

Propat, if you just add the numbers it works because just say we got 100 percent, you still have to take income tax off that's at least 30 percent up to 50 percent in Nova Scotia, so you are left with 70 percent, what about legal fees that's going to be at least 25-30 percent plus court costs, in the end 60 percent will be a good deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:20

oh buddy like ive said in the past and georges has said be prepard be verry prepared.you know im an optimist and thats one of the reasons why i think it will be a good deal but if its 60% take home their will be some trouble.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:09

Hey Propat, I was told by a member of parliament assistant that a statement from the Harper government is forth coming, I knew they were going to try and get as much pr as possible but I believe if this deal doesn't include any surprises like no legal fees or damages this will back fire on the GOC , because how can the GOC come out and say we gave the veterans 60 percent take home, it won't look good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum