Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSAT response to settlement

Go down

CSAT response to settlement  Empty Re: CSAT response to settlement

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 17:08

Teen I stongly agree that an apologie is required for all persons affected by this law suit. Never the less I now it's like hoping for the moon to be made of cheese. The GOC is not a moral entity, it's trys very hard to make every one believe that it is but it is not. Those how should be making the apologies are the very few that actually dicided to take the dicision to claw back. Once that is done have them enlist from 10 years do 4 tours get sick and then tell them to bug off. Dreaming here but it sounded good. Happy to get it off my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 08 Dec 2012, 14:05

Foundry good idea. But don't make it the same letter keep the "THEME" and put your own words around it.

For example I think a strong theme would be "why do we have to pay lawyers to get back what was stolen from us?" If the GoC does not want to pay then an apology letter needs to be sent to everyone in the class.

Winning a lawsuit, getting our money is not an apology it's the result of a bad policy and they got busted. Accepting blame and putting pen to paper makes any Governing party that more understanding.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 02:27

Hey guys i have been out and about tonight but teen has allready put pen to papper and writen a few good comments about this issue in these forums and they hold a lot of good points so look back and find them and you will see how we can use them in the letters that need to be sent forward, we have to be as one in the letters to the judge or it will be all for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 08 Dec 2012, 01:38

Nav I was not in hiding. If you remember I had to go to PEI to attend a meeting with VAC.

Why can't you take a crack at writing a letter? I know I do a lot of work on the CSAT but I also work on the rest of VVi and advocate as well. I can't do everything for everyone here.

I've dropped enough hints over the last few months. Don't be afraid you read the CSAT you know how everyone feels, the mood so write the letter. I'm one person and I can't do everything. Help me and just write a letter. I would really appreciate it as it would be one less thing to do on my list of 2 pages, oops make that 3 pages.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 13:18

A bird from Kingston just joined us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 21:01

Last edited by colzula on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 20:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

CSAT response to settlement  Empty CSAT response to settlement

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:54

Teen , Once this settlement comes out of hiding are you , on behalf of CSAT/VVi , going to be writing the judge with an official response to the offer, you have been hearing us for the last 6 months intensily on this issue and have a good handle on what is important to us, Don't mean to volunteer you ,but could not think of a better person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum