Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Grant Payment .........VIP benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013

2 posters

Go down

First Grant Payment .........VIP  benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013   Empty Re: First Grant Payment .........VIP benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013

Post by RCN-Retired Mon 10 Dec 2012, 03:17

Not sure if I am going to have problems, I have been paying neighbourhood kids to mow my lawn and shovel snow but due to all the paperwork, I have not submitted claims for these. Do submit big things like gutter cleaning and housekeeping submits invoice directly to VAC. To ensure I receive funding I will need to get the forms submitted does anyone know if I can still submit for my weekly $25 for grass cutting and weeding? Paid out almost $600 this past season.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

First Grant Payment .........VIP  benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013   Empty Re: First Grant Payment .........VIP benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013

Post by puddleduk2 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:59

havent used any vip services for almost two years since my moveback to ontario from another province until i get re-established into a residence,

there isnt much need for it living in a storage room, but am concerned it will be hard to restart vip services when i will need them as before.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:30

Yes I have to wait until mid Dec next year 2013. So guys and girls if you need a top up do it before your anniversary date and max out your claims because you don't use you will lose.. Because after that it going to be draining blood from a stone.

Back to top Go down

First Grant Payment .........VIP  benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013   Empty First Grant Payment .........VIP benefits.......start....Jan.01 , 2013

Post by Ex Member Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:14

A  Message  for  all  Veterans ,

With regards to your annual VIP benefits becoming a " Grant Payment "  , before your 12 month period is finished in 2014 , be certain you request an  "  Annual  Follow  Up  "  request form to be filled out & returned to VAC to continue your 2 payments every 6 months .

Note  :::::  Please continue to submit receipts , or , Client Reimbursement Form  for ::::: HOUSEKEEPING  and / or   GROUNDSKEEPING  ,  as  you would normally do each month until the 1st .......lump sum Grant Payment is submitted into your account .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum