Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .

2 posters

Go down

Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .  Empty Re: Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:39

does anyone know how to get to the CVLA chat that is going to happen at 7pm? What is CVLA?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .  Empty Re: Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:38

Supremedebater if you could weigh in , we would be very grateful , thanks

For Country
Recon031
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:37

Point taken!

Don't agree on the unknown. Seek information.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:35

how can we homework when everyone is confused how about unscrewing us Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:34

No the lawyers will get 15.7 plus 2% from each member. Our tax bracket for the year of payout will go to 45%+ from 17% and we get a 3.27% bonus for that, but since its on the whole amount, we will be taxed 45% of the 3.27%.

Plus I have no way of knowing if I am getting SISIP LTD. Just what do you want me to agree to? Lets stand together guys. Discuss, but do not argue.

Last edited by peep on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:16

did my own calculations and as it is I will lose 42,338.17 before the next taxation year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:13

seems like we have a stand off here boys, am I correct in thinking that the lawyers want 7.5 % and I will end up paying 15% Ontario taxes But I will receive 3.27% top up and a max of 5% over the period of time that my claw back took place. Is there anything that I am missing

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:57

Recon, rejecting this deal will not affect your reinstated benefits. But the proposal, as is, is a piece of shit and definitely not worth almost 18% of our settlement. I swear to God that our lawyers have done nothing for us in the negotiations, no damages, simple interest, no legal fees, piss poor tax considerations. You would swear that we were the ones that lost the case.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4064
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:55

And what about the rest of us being started LTD?
Not a word, but only a dollar figure. Am I in that figure?
The only black out lifted for me is the agreement to Navrat's 60% of the 2 back years at 75% of our wage.

What am I agreeing to here. What? I am in the dark!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:44

Dave, the simple interest will cost you and me tens of thousands of dollars, this part of the deal hurts the most, also we will lose GOC benefits for a tax year

Back to top Go down

Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .  Empty Acerman 1234 , tell me a family man of ...7... exactly why i " Need " to reject this deal , you have a lot to say , i have ...7... mouths to feed & clothe .

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:39

Please explain , while you hide behind this cat that protects you acerman1234 .

What should i tell the Mother of my ...5... children .?

& you acerman1234 , do you have a family of 7 to feed & clothe & educate ?

Please explain .....................

For Country
Recon031
Retired Army MasterSniper & Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down