Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read.

Go down

"To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read. Empty Re: "To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:47

Nice and worm here in center Quebec. Getting ready for a monsters snow ball fight tomorrow we should be about 50 people, built forts, ladder are ready all I need to do now is get hot chacolat ready and wait fo my money from sisip.

Back to top Go down

"To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read. Empty Re: "To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 13:32

Thanks Dave,are you in the CB area?

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 10:06

John...You have my support!...Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 09:29

Good Morning fellow Veterans.
It's going to be a sunny but cold day here in Corner Brook NL.

Anyone with PTSD knows all too well that "Avoid biting when a simple growl will do"; can be a challenge at times, but i've found a way to accept my situation and this has been a lot easier for me lately. I wish there was a support group in this area but sadly there isn't.
We veterans are in need of support in order to move on and start living again.

Good luck to all of my fellow Veterans, you all deserve all the good this world has to offer.

Cheers
John. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 22:13

Abetterway,you have truly understud the meening of life.
K keep
I it
S simple
S and stupid
Money is fun, only if you are happy whit what you have. If you need then you are sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:18

Beautiful. Thank-you.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

"To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read. Empty "To my Family of Veterans" This is the best advice that I’ve EVER read.

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 18:39

Thanks, Dennis and Peter for giving us a "voice". and thanks to all you Veterans who have made and continue to make this site current and revelant to all Veterans who are in need.

Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
· When loved ones come home, always run to greet them;
· Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride;
· Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy;
· Take naps;
· Stretch before rising;
· Run, romp, and play daily;
· Thrive on attention and let people touch you;
· Avoid biting when a simple growl will do;
· On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass;
· On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree;
· When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body;
· Delight in the simple joy of a long walk;
· Be loyal;
· Never pretend to be something you’re not;
· If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it;
· When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently;

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.

You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good, so, love the people who treat you right.

Think good thoughts for the ones who don’t ~ life is too short to be anything but happy.

Falling down is part of LIFE…
Getting back up is LIVING…

Peace to all my Family and Friends.
Cheers
John. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum