Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important

Go down

Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important Empty Re: Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:52

Even thous the deal is good it's not the same for every body. DCHD you are not in the best of situations as we speak. Then again you are probably not as ingured as many of us are, I'm not saying you should pay the price for that but I'm sure the leagle team did all they could to prevent situations like yours. Did you check personnally wiht sisip to make sure you were only getting 24 months. I did and got one hell of a surprise!!! Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important Empty Re: Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:50

Yes Sparrow but for many this is an opportune time and for many others it is not.

So depends on what the offer you get does not make a good offer for what others get. Because many of us are still paying lawyers fees out of pocket.

Yes many VETS here got lawyers fees covered and upcoming taxes too.

If i was in that case i wouldn't want to ruffle the waters too.

Back to top Go down

Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important Empty Concern Yourself With Not What Is Right And What Is Wrong But With What Is Important

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:36

And what is important is that we get the money and means of support to the soldiers now and not risk everything and lose this opportunity in time. The old adage "Careful what you wish for" could apply to us at this juncture.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down