Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

+2
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February... - Page 2 Empty Re: How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 17 Jan 2013, 13:18

I've been waiting since 1990 or 1991. I didn't keep track as my LTD was reduced to 0 by my DVA Pension. No point in keeping track of 0. Still no info regarding my file either. I was reinstated in the fall though.
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February... - Page 2 Empty Re: How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:06

I've been waiting since 2005, mind you off/on...... however so close now every day seems little forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:47

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:15

Perhaps with the 65million, they could hire some additional staff. Very frustrating to get in touch with any of the legal team. SISIP refers us to the legal team and there's nobody there to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 08:24

I spoke with my CM the other day and they have a Team which he believes is working with the lawyers. But still in the dark or i guess they are just not ready to provide correct info yet.

I have also call the lawyers office and left a message a couple day ago with no response todate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 03:18

Maybe SISIP could put a tiger team together and transfer hard copy files into their digital database. I am a firm believer Manulife has a heart, they have provided video evidence of such benevolence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzRcwPhXx0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 16 Jan 2013, 18:39

I keep trying to contact either the law firm or sisip and still get no answers. I would like to know when my LTD was clawed back from. Not a hard question, but when I asked sisip, they would say "I don't have that info." And the lawyers haven't called me back either. It is hard to understand a deal without the facts. Very frustrating.
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 13:05

Logistically, there's a word we all hate, speaking, it's not possible for some of us, but I do appreciate the intent and sentiment in your statement.

Thank you again, Dennis.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:45

I personally want everyone there...not going to happen, but I wish all coulod attend and all be heard, good bad indifferent, I don't care if you agree or disagree, but stand up and be heard...please

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:40

no, you show up in court on feb 14th and address the court

or you write him

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:39

So, I can just walk in the door anytime between now and the 14th of February and speak directly to the Judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:37

No I didn't have a problem with the calculations.

As for some things that are written in way that can bend two ways not black and white or even transparent at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:32

find someone you trust and ask them to help

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:30

Yes Dennis there are instruction

But just like the instruction for the worksheet for people to fill in and still people were mystified on how they actually worked.

It is may seam simple to some but it may of well be written in Chinese to other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next