Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me

+2
Sapper Zodiak
ceedee
6 posters

Go down

Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me Empty Re: Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me

Post by beleaf67 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 23:28

I would like to add the following; When I was released in Nov of 2004, within weeks I became aware of the insidious clawback!! Unfortunately, due to my health there was very little, if anything, that I could do about it!! After some months Denis Manuge came forward! I then observed as dozens of others helped those who, like myself, couldn't contribute and assist those in need!! I truly admire and am so proud of those who made the effort to help the less fortunate! One of my major concerns about the Class Action Suit was that, once it started looking positive, there would be all kinds who would suddenly crawl out of the woodwork, so to speak!! I wasn't wrong!! Those who have advocated for us, especially individuals like myself who were unable to contribute in any significant manner, and free of charge mind you, know who they are! They have gone above and beyond whatever was expected of them, both morally and/or professionally. They have given their time, energy, resources, comfort, sympathy and at times, a shoulder to cry on! These people know who they are and so do we, those of us who needed them and depended on their innate capacity to offer calm in stormy seas! Conversely, there are those amongst us, whose ulterior motives aren't so pure! They rumor without consideration, they throw hurtful allegations that denigrate the efforts of the well intended and above all, they subtract from the righteous cause of our Class Action! These people know who they are and we know who they are as well! Never let it be stated, that the good and kind will of those do gooders will ever be forgotten! When all is said and done and this Class Action takes it's final breath, I remind those who have nothing but kindness in their hearts and empathy in their souls, that your support will always be remembered!! For those who prefer to hurt and pontificate without conviction, we the most needy, say to you, you have been forgotten already! Thanks again!

beleaf67
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me Empty Re: Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me

Post by RCN-Retired Tue 22 Jan 2013, 01:13

I agree with all the comments, Sparrow has taken the time to offer her assistance and she nor anyone here needs the abuse such as whoever this Fallen individual has given out. Opinions sure they matter but personal attacks well that is wrong. Where are those that can delete these abusive comments. I come here and read what others have to say, some I do not agree with but this gives me no right to vent a personal attack on someone for expressing their views. Goes against the 30 year career and defending ones democratic rights. To many of our fellow soldiers have given the ultimate sacrifice for us to chastise each other over opinions or attack the vulnerable.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 21 Jan 2013, 17:51

Sparrow!
This is the Peep-mister
Appear
Appear NOW!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:56

Sparrow has always been a wonderful wealth of knowledge to everyone on this site. Very positive and will research information that she is uncertain of. Sparrow you will be missed. Would you want your kids to step down because of the school yard bully, I think not. Come back and continue your most helpful ways for vets(that includes me also) that don't have the means or brains to research a question. You will be sadly missed. Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:48

Here, here Georges.
Salut
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:28

Dear fallensoldier, as you may noy know many of us here have fallen. With time and effort we can now stand, maybe not fully up stay but we are standing! Sparrow is one of use like it or not that is wath our sociaty of veterans ae made of. Some as yourself seem to understand what being a veterans is in a different manner. That is OK be me, express yourself, all oppinions are good hee! One ting not to forget thous RESPECT bootum line!! If you thing we all here are saine of mind and body you all rong, your comment earlier hurt me in a manner you can probably not understand. If you are a vet, you once (at Least) had to stand your groud. Today we just try to stand.If you are not a vet (or a cantine vet) go play with your kind and let us live in our own manner Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:15

Sparrow has been very helpful to me and others here.

I dont know about different accounts and whatever but she spends the time to answer questions i have.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 21 Jan 2013, 15:49

Maybe you are the person she is referring to as a bully Fallen soldier. Whoever caused her to leave would prefer her to stay away, for fear of being outed.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Mon 21 Jan 2013, 15:43

hey man, if u dont care why ru replying, its that simple, cut and dry

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 13:54

Who gives a shit. I'm sick of reading guests. Stay or fg leave, but decide. Sparrow deletes her account every day. Who gives a shit be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 12:20

sparrow, I need you here! Your insight , loving ways of saying thing and compation I need. Sometimes you make me smile and brighten my days, please do not let as----les takes that away from us all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 21 Jan 2013, 12:02

SPARROW...SPARROW....in the words of D.H.Lawrence:
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
We need you here. You are our go-to for info and sound reasoning. To hell with those that would rather bully than have a fair fight. Please reconsider.
Chimo
Dave

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me Empty Sparrow, i think you should come back, who agree with me

Post by ceedee Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:23

As i look at the forums something is missing, i think its a little bird, who is with me when i say SPARROW come back to CSAT

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum