Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE HELL???

+6
sailor964
ceedee
Rags
dennismanuge
tinybubbles
Teentitan
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHAT THE HELL??? - Page 3 Empty WHAT THE HELL????

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 08:06

THANK YOU teentitan. It is about time somebody said what you did, to the point and accurate. We had nothing from sisip before Dennis stepped up. I know my husband isn't well enough to withstand the pressure, thank God Dennis is. Time to stop whining and be thankful we are receiving anything. Be thankful you (the forum members attacking Dennis) are not the one being slandered daily by people that don't even know you. Life isn't fair, never has been, never will be. Man up and deal with the tax issue.

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL??? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL???

Post by ceedee Wed 30 Jan 2013, 07:30

well said rags

i for one have no problems with the deal, my families QOL will improve

time for my java fix

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 30 Jan 2013, 07:26

Is it time for us all to go out on the lawn and do Thi Chiei and listen to Enya some may want to bring or take their herb Smile But we all need a little deep breathing,
I'm personally really impressed with Dennis ability to not completely loose it from all the negative crap and some over the top fawning over him. Dennis well done hand shake when I see ya.
For all of us lets just have a mellow session rethink out emotional inputs and clear our heads to start talking again. Those that went to far be a soldier own up to it and apologize to the person and lets carry on respectfully,

Everyone have a great day.....join me on the lawn i will bring the herb cheers

Last edited by Rags on Wed 30 Jan 2013, 07:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 30 Jan 2013, 07:19

Points I would like to make regarding legal fees

The implementation of the new veterans charter in April of 2006, means that there are still a number of still serving CF members that may have had injuries before that date, or more to the point, applied for and received a VAC monthly disability payment....

stay with me here:
If they are medically released today, or moving forward until the last CF member(who is in receipt of a VAC monthly disability pension), over time, gets released and gets SISIP LTD/ELB, they will not experience the clawback, they will get their VAC monthly and their complete SISIP LTD. Should Peter and legal go after these people to get legal fees? Absolutely not, nor are they going to. So there will be people among this group that benefit from our collective actions on behalf of the class. AT NO COST TO THEM, ever! For that I am thankful, not jealous because I had to pay legal fees.

People like me who benefit from an end to the ELB clawback, do not have to pay legal fees, nor should we......2000 of us got a phenomenal deal because of Peter and legals efforts on behalf of the class.....Again I am thankful...

So none of you will be paying legal fees moving forward if you continue to get monthly checks from sisip until age 65.

Thank you

Dennis Manuge

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 30 Jan 2013, 05:57

Further

I will not acknowledge any comments that do not have a real name, last posting, unit, ship, or wing....

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 30 Jan 2013, 05:56

well said teen and mfors

And no, I am certainly not God....LOL

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinybubbles Wed 30 Jan 2013, 05:02

Teen well said .............so much nastiness on here..........I agree if people don't like it , take up the fight for themselves to change it, and stop attacking others.

tinybubbles
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 03:09

why didnt you sue medic??? i guess you decided to stand alone and not sue... dennis when he walked into lawyers office and they told him he had to sue.. he said okay lets sue... yes it was all dennis because he couldve done the same thing as you did walk out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 23:17

Well I for one did see a lawyer when I was clawed back and was told it was useless to sue, so is it all Dennis? No, is it all the law firm yes, one man does not stand alone....so stop making him out like a GOD, he is not.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 23:09

I total agree!Thank-you so very much!

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL??? - Page 3 Empty WHAT THE HELL???

Post by Teentitan Tue 29 Jan 2013, 22:20

I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH WHAT IS GOING ON ON THE CSAT!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS HOLIER THEN THOU ATTITUDE ON THE CSAT!

YOU ARE NOT/NOT A SPECIAL GROUP!

YOU ARE NOT/NOT ABOVE TAX LAW!

YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. A LAWSUIT THAT HAS PROVEN BEYOND THE SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR! THE COOKIE JAR THAT WAS ILLEGALLY STEALING MONEY FROM INJURED VETERANS!

YOU DID NOT SPEAK OUT WHEN WE WERE BEING ROBBED. DENNIS MANUGE SPOKE OUT, FILED A LAWSUIT BECAUSE HE FELT HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR VETERANS.

THE LAW IS WHAT IS ALLOWING DENNIS, THE LEAD PLAINTIFF IN THE LAWSUIT, DENNIS TO A STIPEN. YOU DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT DENNIS DID SO LIVE WITH IT!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FIND A LAWYER...FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND SUE HIM AND THE LEGALALITY OF HIM TO A STIPEND!!!!!

I AM NOT STUMPING FOR DENNIS...I AM STATING FACTUAL LAW!!! AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HIRE A LAWYER AND SUE THE LEAGAL SYSTEM!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT! YOU ARE GOING TO GET MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM YOU BACK. IS IT GOING TO BE ALL THE MONEY? NO. WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL! YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES; THE LAW SAYS SO. YOU HAVE TO PAY LEGAL FEES. WHY? BECAUSE LAWYERS WERE HIRED TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY LAWYERS TO GET STOLEN MONEY BACK THEN GO AFTER THE REAL CRIMINAL........THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA! THEY ARE THE GUILTY PARTY THAT STOLE YOUR MONEY FOR 36 F'N YEARS!!!!

GET OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE AND DIRECT YOUR ANGER AT THE GOVERNMENT! NOT AT EACH OTHER! PRESSURE THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY THE LEGAL FEES!

STOP ATTACKING THE VETERAN WHO HAD THE FORTITUDE TO FIGHT THIS THIEVERY IN THE COURTS FOR VETERANS! I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT YOU THINK OF DENNIS MANUGE. IF YOU DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT HE DID THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I AM IN NO WAY PUTTING DENNIS ON A PEDESTAL FOR ALL VETERANS TO BOW TO. I AM SAYING DENNIS DID WHAT ANY ONE OF US VETERANS SHOULD HAVE DONE... GET THE OPINION OF A LAWYER...HIRE THE LAWYER TO TAKE ON THE FINANCIAL RISK TO FIGHT THE INJUSTICE...FIGHT EACH HURDLE THE LEGAL SYSTEM THREW AT THE LAWSUIT TO GET OUR MONEY BACK...STAND FIRM ON YOUR BELIEF YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR VETERANS!

OH AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM YOU THEN HAVE THE GUTS TO NOT PAY YOUR TAXES! TAKE REVENUE CANADA TO COURT AND FIGHT YOUR CASE AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO PAY THE TAXES ON A TAXABLE BENEFIT. IN OTHER WORDS "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"! DEATH AND TAXES TWO REALITIES WE ALL FACE IN LIFE.

I HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE CSAT. CSAT IS MEANT TO HELP EACH OTHER.

DENNIS THE BEST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE WAS IGNORE WHAT WAS SAID ON THE CSAT. I KNOW YOU ARE A PERSON WITH PRIDE, I PERSONALLY WITNESSED IT WHEN I SAT WITH YOU IN OTTAWA. BUT A STRONG PERSON IGNORES NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THEM...IGNORES DIRECT ATTACKS ON THEIR CHARACTER...AND MOST OF ALL IGNORES ASSHOLES WHO'S ONLY INTENT IS TO MAKE VETERANS ATTACK EACH OTHER. WE ALL HAVE THE SIXTH SENSE TO SENSE THESE ASSHOLES.

OK I HAVE STATED ENOUGH AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR EVERYONE, DENNIS INCLUDED, TO STAND DOWN!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
I

Last edited by teentitan on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3