Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Going To Bring A Guest Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis

Go down

I Am Going To Bring A Guest  Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis Empty Re: I Am Going To Bring A Guest Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 15:38

Retired Sgt R22R
20 years
Georges Dumont
Clawed back to 2001
father of three
did four tour
6 1/2 years in germany
Go ahead and hold the flag, that is were we regroup but never give up

Back to top Go down

I Am Going To Bring A Guest  Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis Empty Re: I Am Going To Bring A Guest Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 14:51

Retired Army Master Sniper 2RCR / 3RCR 1984 - 2002
MCpl. David R. Fitzpatrick
Husband & father to 12345
Clawed back since 2002
Thank-you again for persuing your Dream
" You " did it brother ................Very Proud of You...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 14:37

Will do Sapper. I have had PM's as well. Please feel free to post in either format as the names will all be entered into the guest book. Take care.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 01 Feb 2013, 14:33

Spr. David N. Zroback 1 CER
- Husband and father of 2
- clawed back since 1990
Thank you for righting this wrong.
CHIMO

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

I Am Going To Bring A Guest  Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis Empty I Am Going To Bring A Guest Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 13:56

I plan on bringing a special guest book with names of those who can not attend the hearing but who wish to be present in support of Dennis and to give thanks. If you wish to have your name entered into the journal please write your name here in this topic thread and I will enter it for you. It need not be your actual name, it can be your profile name if you prefer. If those attending wish to sign as well would be wonderful. I will pass it on to Dennis if I am fortunate enough to speak with him.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum