Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rick mercer rant (well my version)

2 posters

Go down

rick mercer rant (well my version) Empty Re: rick mercer rant (well my version)

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:20

thanks sparrow that worked.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:11

Try this one propat.
mercer.report@cbc. ca (no spaces though)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:54

sparrow i sent it to the one on rick mercers website.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:47

lmao now that would be a crazzy twist lmao.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:42

I thought I had a final really good chapter to end the book when the war crimes trials occurred 16 years too late for YUGO and now I have another chapter the SISIP battle with a rick mercer twist.

Edit in - The only better hook to the last chapter would be if we went to civil war with Quebec and the Indians and the UN came in and Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia had troops on the ground.

Last edited by Rags on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ad in line)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:40

sweet great job rags im so happy you did that ya see i do really know what a true hero is and in my mind you are one.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:34

For those of us that are old enough and can remember the early days of the Vietnam war seeing wounded vets on a corner selling pencils was a true visual. After the new vets charter came in I explained to the then MVA we would see same thing after 21 year olds with no legs spent all the 250k cash on booze girls and fast cars. The new charter would destroy young vets and the GOV would be picking up the tab 20 years from now to cover them under a special charter to help them. That visual caused him to add a minister over ride to new vets charter to issue long term pensions to severally disabled. The MVA over ride is now enshrined in the new charter.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:31

propat what email address did you use the one I posted a while back?
Yes propat great spell check now if we could get Georges to do that we would be golden...Gotta love Georges I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:27

hey sparrow and rags did you see that i actually spell checked this post lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:25

ive tried it keeps comming back being sunday i think his inbox is full ore im doing somthing wrong.but pleas go ahead i would love to see it get through.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:22

lmao wow rags that would be a great visual.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:22

And the camera man turning the camera sideways. Way to go Propat..Can I send it to Rick Mercer?
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:17

Pacing around an alley talking to vets pushing carts and sleeping on ground selling pencils from pillow with no legs cause they have little money.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:14

Very good Propat, I could imagine him pacing around some alley as I was reading it, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

rick mercer rant (well my version) Empty rick mercer rant (well my version)

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:09

just a little sarcasm not my true feelings!!!

my rant
Now i've here'd that their are some disabled vets that won a case against the federal government to have an illegal claw back of their long term disability benefits stopped. Now that the negotiations are over and the settlement proposal is scheduled to be here'd by the court on feb... 14th some of these disabled vets think that the proposal isn't exactly fair. These disabled vets actually think that since the federal government illegally clawed back these benefits from this plan that the vets paid into for all their careers causing this court action in the first place that the federal government should pay the $65,000,000 in legal fees. The nerve of these people. Oh get this they also think that they should not have to pay tax penalties for filling this illegally clawed back money late to the canada revenue agency saying if they had of got the money in those past years they would have paid their taxes and not have to pay these penalties.

Who do these disabled vets think they are anyway heroes ore something? sure maybe in the US where everyone that serves is considered a hero. Yes if your forced to kill for your country,you get wounded in the service,you get killed ore if you have done nothing more than put yourself in harms way there you are considered a hero but not here. No sir here in canada you have to come home in a box for that title and we don't even want to here about those that had to kill to stay alive ore the wounded that we have to sweep under the rug. Ya see the only true canadian hero is a dead one. Hmmm i wonder if our enemies think the same? either way i'm sure the federal government thinks so and ill tell you why.

Ya see the current federal government is all about dollars and cents. Ya see a disabled vet costs a lot of money. Now think about it do you know what a wheelchair costs these days? Not to mention a prosthetic leg ore arm now those are really expensive. Add to that the cost of prescriptions the long term disability payments that they can no longer steal from them anymore and canada disability you are talking a pile of money. So these disabled vets are defiantly not heroes in the eyes of this government. I wonder if the federal government has figured out that if they sent less and lower quality medical staff and equipment with our troops oversees they would not only save money on the medical side they would save a small fortune by bringing back fewer disabled vets and in turn more heroes. Now that's a win win. Ore have they already thought of this? But i digress.

so i say to all you disabled vets out their that want to keep 100% of all the money the federal government has stole from you all these years. YOU ARE NOT HEROES!!!so take what you get and be happy with it ore be a true hero to your country especially this government and just die.

just my 2 cents.oh i ment to post this last year so after leagal fees and tax penelties this is only worth a penny.oh wait are we rounding up ore down yet?maybe this is worth nothing?im soo confused.

DISCLAIMER;no vets were harmed in the making of this post.

propat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down