Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Required Reading Tonight - Go to this web site read all

Go down

Required Reading Tonight - Go to this web site read all  Empty Required Reading Tonight - Go to this web site read all

Post by Rags Sun 03 Feb 2013, 20:32

I have been doing some digging. I found that some times in life if you ask the question why is he doing it rather then what is he doing you find a better answer.
With that in mind I went to review the lawyers in this case representing the class. Ward Branch in particular has a detailed resume. Go to his web site listed below toggle him read his bio and scroll down to all the papers he has written or co - authored. There are about 15. Tag on them in his bio and they will come up. great reading you will know why we are at the point we are at and what we can do and what judge can do. It is great reading

www.branchmacmaster.com

Look for 1. quest for fairness, 2. class action in federal court 3. settling class action the octapus

Last edited by Rags on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : last line of articals)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down