Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TAX - Page 2 Empty Re: TAX

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 09:51

Now that is definite "tongue N cheek" what line of bull is MC handing us. He told me straight out, I use a free internet tax calculator, you should try it as well here is the web sight. Freaking joke, someone needs to ante up here and get the crap out in the open, I do not feel represented at all, in fact I feel used just a number to top up a financial racket for this law firm.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 21 Feb 2013, 00:58

Lol
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

TAX - Page 2 Empty TAX

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 00:06

Guess which law firm has this ad on their web site, hmmm wonder why they did not step up

"Our Tax Dispute Resolution and Litigation team is the most experienced in Atlantic Canada, regularly representing taxpayers in disputes with Canada Revenue Agency. We have successfully represented corporate and individual taxpayers, at all administrative and court levels, from the audit and appeals stages to the Tax Court, Federal Courts and Supreme Court of Canada. We have the necessary expertise and track record to take your tax appeal further, and win."

Yep you guessed it here is link to their ad
http://www.mcinnescooper.com/services/tax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum