Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are any of these people here ...if so whos who?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are any of these people here ...if so whos who? Empty Re: Are any of these people here ...if so whos who?

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 11:40

Haven't been to Pet since I left the Reg. in 84 go as far as round lake, fishing way to good off the dock

Back to top Go down

Are any of these people here ...if so whos who? Empty Re: Are any of these people here ...if so whos who?

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 11:14

not in the halifax parade but had my material entered into the court registry so i did get heard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 11:13

no up in pet, haven't been that way since 2003 but got family all over the area

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 08:26

We're u in Halifax for the approval? How come we didn't do beers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 08:24

K ya got my info,... Ha we're u at now? Where's Home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 08:23

Yes sir, just got back from the coffee shop at Fowlers corner, the gas station is putting in a Timmies, gettin with the times,. Yup I'm habitatin onCadillac blvd Robbie, right next to the culvert, 53 days till ice out, then time for crappie fishin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 08:00

oh yeah Pleasent Point as well like I said My Wood Stock years, hell even Lancaster Bay has virtually become something different from when i was a kid. The Chandlers used to live on Fowlers Corners, that place does not even look the same anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 07:27

Man o2force are you seriously from Lancasterbay, I was raised in Lindsay On, south end on Logie Highschool IE Weldon. Spent If I remember lol "My WoodStock" Pickerel Point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 07:01

Is super nice here on the lakes, fellas got to be able to eat, sisip and MC can't apply a multiplier to that lmfao , once a Patricia always a Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:29

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:26

rofl Nav... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:25

Warning,,,,,,,,,,Miss Edna is Peter's secretary !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:23

Oh , I remember those days at the cottage, the family , the Driscoll's , the Manuge's , roasting marshmellows have a few Labatts 50, Judge Barnes playing the fiddle, man he was slow !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:07

You would Nav on Nogies Creek! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:06

By Peterborough , I used to have a cottage on Nogies creek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum