Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Veterans Charter Lawsuit

2 posters

Go down

New Veterans Charter Lawsuit Empty Re: New Veterans Charter Lawsuit

Post by Jeffery M Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:47

Let's have a look at the effect of the NVC lump sum.

I can sum it up with two words; Palliative Care. And in fact, the lack there of.

The lump sum addresses only the immediate need of care. Like a heavy dose of painkiller, it wears away. And then.. "Good f&*#ing luck with that, and the rest till your death!"

Again, I AM NOT DEAD YET!

Lucky me, I get to sell my home next year because my lump sum, that makes my mortgage payments, will be gone!

I hate. No, I loathe this legislation and the assholes that designed it.

ONE VETERAN. ONE STANDARD.

Jeffery M
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 07:42

jeffery ive said this at least a dozen times.we are in a war against vets and the sisip issue isnt the biggest battle the buyout issue in the nvc is.im compleatly on VAC the crew that was injured with me tried harder to stay in even though the outcome was enevitable.yup i cashede in my chips in erly.for the sake of 38 days im on the old system and they are all out now on the new one.why becouse they tried harder.buds i may not compleatly understand what its like to be on the NVC but i do understand.as for being angry maybe direct that at the GOC if you are so frustrated that you have to direct it at someone here direct it at me it will not bother me as i do understand.

you will allways have my full support.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 09 Mar 2013, 00:55

Jeffery, we are your allies, not your enemies, and some of US are included in that class action as well because we fell under both legislation, so there is no need to remind us of your plight in such a confrontational manner. I truly believe that we will be successful again, but I don't think it will be an easy victory. The only thing is the actions to be taken after a positive outcome. The GoC isn't going to start paying us equivalent pensions, at least not right away, because they will say that they have to deduct the money they have already given us first. I don't like it, but based on their hard nosed approach involving previous class actions involving Veterans, I see this tactic as inevitable.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

New Veterans Charter Lawsuit Empty New Veterans Charter Lawsuit

Post by Jeffery M Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:46

The GoC is scheduled to respond to the NVC Lawsuit this spring. They will either settle, and meet the demands of the plaintiffs, OR settle in for a long legal battle.

Any former member of the CF receiving retro from the SISIP class-action, need only to receive a decade's worth of payment. And less years yet if are married with a few children.

Once the current NVC lumpsum is reached. YOU my friends are receiving tax free monthly payments, FOR LIFE, and indexed.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse. BUT I AM NOT DEAD.

The GoC has RAPED every CF MEMBER that has signed their Term of Service under the Pension Act, and paid out under the NVC.

Unacceptable. Period.

Jeffery M
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum