Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Called MC this morning

2 posters

Go down

Called MC this morning Empty Re: Called MC this morning

Post by Rags Tue 02 Apr 2013, 14:29

I chuckle at MCs argument in court of how they have 2500 e mails. They have had my e mail and address since 2008 and I only got the generic letter of site in 08 never another email or comment till I sent them my letter to submit to court. Typical...any one of us would have been fired in the CF for that conduct.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 13:26

With a possible $66.6 million payout you would think they could afford a few extra staff to personally address any of our concerns. This behavior is down right despicable “take the money and run behavior” it’s borderline criminal activity no real legal representation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 13:25

From the intel I got, everyone needs there address confirmed and up to date! These people will be payed first. Please up date or send your up to date address to MC by registered mail. Everyone deserves to get their money as fast as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 13:23

Big Rex , just an idea , send your change of address in a typed letter , and send it express post with a signature required. They the law firm will sign for it and there's a record. It costs about 10 dollars but from what I have been seeing so far from them it might be worth it to have a record so no delays or excuses from them processing your retro! Remember sisip will have that info to MC within days of the decision, it's up to MC to process those cheques as fast as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:56

try this one bigrex with no spaces as I can't post for some reason...let us know if this works for you. sparrow

sisipltdsettlement @ mcinnescooper.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:53

I don't have Peters direct email, and after all of my criticism, it may have gone into the trash bin unopened. Their website states to send all new contact info to SISIPClassAction@mcinnescooper.com, so seeing as this is the critical time that the class members should be able to provide as accurate and up to date contact info as possible, they either need to reactivate this email address, or change the website.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:32

This is shocking to hear bigrex. Did you try Peter's email?

Back to top Go down

Called MC this morning Empty Called MC this morning

Post by bigrex Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:24

I did call MC's offices today and left a voice mail with Kristine Hunter. It wasn't because I wanted to, but because I had to. I tried sending an email to inform them of my new address, so that when they courier my cheque out it doesn't go to the wrong place, but this is what I got back.

Subj: Out of office:change of address

"Dear Class Members:

The Settlement Approval Hearing was held before the Federal Court on February 14 and 15, 2013 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The Court heard from Class Counsel, many Class Members and Government Counsel. The Honourable Justice Barnes said that he reviewed all written submissions made by Class Members.

The Honourable Justice Barnes indicated he would release his decision, in both English and French, in a matter of weeks. We will inform all Class Members as soon as the decision is released.

Class Counsel would like to thank all Class Members who made either written or oral submissions to the Court.

SISIP Class Action Team"

So not only has our legal team stopped coming here, but they have obviously stopped all lines of communication with the class. Even the receptionist at MC said that they were getting thousands of calls from Veterans, and possibly the only reason I was passed through was the fact that I explained why I was calling, since I had no other avenue to update my contact info. I really do wish that the courts were aware of the cold shoulder treatment we have been getting from these soon to be millionaires.

bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down