Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.

Go down

Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.  Empty Re: Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.

Post by peep Thu 02 May 2013, 10:51

Well two years ago the Belize Atlantic bank gave me 8.5% quarterly and because of the crash in the US, they noe only pay 3.5% quarterly. And no tax!

I can live off the yearly interest.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.  Empty Re: Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:56

In 23 minutes I will be sitting next to Prince Harry in a Hotel Lobby at a nudest beach resort Smile lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:45

Well tomorrow is the last day for May cut off, hopefully we are on it. Yes 5% is a great rate of interest however in the whole scheme of things it is "Simple" interest and equates to little considering the magnitude of the case. I don't think interest rates will persuade the government to act quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:37

RR:
I know its strange.... slightly weird.....but at times i do not think everything reported on CSAT is factual LOL

I am going out to plant turnips in the garden until the mail woman walks by and asked me for another cup of my "SugarLoaf" ..She is such a looker ! (Back in 23 minutes)

Ciao Mates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:28

Navrat you have for years/months spoken of your connections,

1.Close ties to Peter Driscoll and unconditional love,

2.Your wife works for Manulife investments,

3. Your CM at Sisip LTD is a close confident that has filled you with factual info for several years.

4. Retired disabled veterans at the Hamilton legion who always had well respected rumors,

If you cant find out the answer ? How could we ?

Since your Retro is close to $300000.00 it would be wise for Manulife/Government to pay you quick.
(based on that fact I would think the heavy hitters will be paid first)

Navrat: with those info sources ...i am truly surprised you dont know when how why and where. ...I do remember you were the first here to get your TPI letter ...You have great sources! Smile

Btw : I was told by big bird You said "I love you Peter 301 times on csat! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:15

Let us put this baby to sleep troops, when the sisip office sends all the info to MC he has a specific time period to react. The Law Firm is not going to tarnish their reputation for a few bucks, or because I was a turd to them on CSAT so lets just look forward to October when this whole damn shit show will finally end. I like you am tired but the bottom line is. THIS IS OVER SO STOP WAITING FOR THE MAILMAN, lol
If you want to make a difference contact your MP ask for an appointment seek help with tax relief and bombard the CRA with tax questions, so many things left to do troops but waiting is going to kill you slowly. We need to help other vets who are still lost and confused, ELB, TPI, who qualifies who does not lets go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 08:48

You guys seem to forget that everything is supervised by an outside firm caalled Deloyte! So stop thinking,consperacy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 07:45

Yes and how do we know if our money has been transferred?????????????
And when transferred what is the penalty for MC not getting our funds to us in the time allotted??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 07:42

Here we go again!

Back to top Go down

Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.  Empty Be happy if your money delayed 5% is very high interest.

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 06:48

Navrat you have for years/months spoken of your connections,

1.Close ties to Peter Driscoll and unconditional  love, I love you

2.Your wife works for Manulife investments, Shocked

3. Your CM at Sisip LTD is a close confident that has filled you with factual info for several years. Like a Star @ heaven

4. Retired disabled veterans at the Hamilton legion who always had well respected rumors, confused  

If you cant find out the answer ? How could we ?

Since your Retro is close to $300000.00  it would be wise for Manulife/Government  to pay you quick.
(based on that fact I would think the heavy hitters will be paid first)

But:
With  interests fees of 5% be happy that  IF its delayed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

YOU WILL NEVER GET  THAT % INTEREST AT A BANK!

5% INTEREST IS ONLY PAID UNTIL  ITS TRANSFERRED TO MCINNES COOPER'S TRUST ACCOUNT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum