Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 4 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:23

Pickled eggs r on me

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 4 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:21

I will be the designated driver O2 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:20

Heck all of u'z who can still lift a beer,..lets goooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:19

Ditto!! SFA,.. Nav, Robbie,..Sparrow, meet me at Lakefield Legion 1212hrs,..am assembling the 'A' team,..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:18

Tried hubby's particulars this morning and can't get a response from the system. My inquiry yesterday received a response ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:17

ok going outside to test the fishing rod hopefully I'll snag the neighbors dog or kid either way it's a huge payday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:15

no joy in the junk folder or spam folder my ISP holds these until I get a couple hundred lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:13

1 855 370 0025 sisip class action number and even that shit hole of a grudge facked establishment is out to lunch, no one home. Begining to feel a lot like Christmas anyone want a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:10

Checked and rechecked!!!! Still no return email. I even tried 2 different email addresses

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 15 May 2013, 08:48

Have you checked your spam folder? I think alot of webmail based programs like hotmail and gmail will send it into the spam folder because it detects that it is an automated email. That's where I found mine.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4064
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 07:56

I have tried at least 8 times jaxk.....no email for me either!!!! It's so frustrating!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 22:18

ya, I even tried a different E-mail Address - no resolve Sad
Let's see what tomorrow brings, Smile
Have a Good Night
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 20:18

Did you try looking in the junk folder of your email? That is where I found my response

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 19:20

Hahahaha sorry jaxk hope I didnt break it. Razz

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 14 May 2013, 19:13

Oh that is where I lost that chunk of fur!

Oh, can you get DNA from fur?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next