Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number

Go down

Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number  Empty Re: Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 14:36

When filling out the form your service no needs to be spaced out xxx xxx xxx
I got the answer as soon as I fixed that.

Back to top Go down

Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number  Empty Re: Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 12:26

Actually sparrow that is the number for all sisip class member, its sisip class crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 09:33

Thanks for that info Sparrow it will definitely help.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:29

Well at least I am part of the class action my claim number and all info is correct so the word is that with so many people flooding the server your info may be tied up but i believe that all the problem lies within my mail client and it is in fact somewhere in my spam /junk mail folder that gets delivered when ever it gets full which sucks because I do not want to screw around with my mail options, so I will wait lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:25

I know RR ~ it is causing alot of unneeded stress now for many ~ never thought I would be keeping close tabs on my junk folder to get a response but there it is...
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:22

good luck with this number as they are toooooooooooooooo busy to come to the phone this app thing is turning out to be a joke should have just avoided it like the plague. Not to cut up up the outstanding work you have done Sparrow it is far from your fault and hell I ain't shooting the messenger good job helping BZ

Back to top Go down

Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number  Empty Sisip Two Year Class Clients ~ New Phone Number

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:05

1 855 370 0025
I was given this contact number this morning by Sisip ref my spouse who is a two year client   ~  the two year retro clients files are being managed by different section of Sisip.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum