Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training

3 posters

Go down

Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training Empty Re: Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training

Post by By the Bay Sat 18 May 2013, 01:20

Thanks for the Help.
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training Empty Re: Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training

Post by Brasidas Fri 17 May 2013, 19:43

John Graves Simcoe?

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 07:17

I believe that the above post it most likely the answer, but there was a Flying Officer Roderick Borden Gray, who was awarded the George Cross in WW 2, our local Air Cadets are named after him

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Fri 17 May 2013, 06:03

Sir Robert Laird Borden Prime Minister from 1911 to 1920 if this is your man you can google his name for more info. If not the google portraits in parliament hill and look at the COC WEB site good luck
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training Empty Question for those who paid attention in Basic Training

Post by By the Bay Fri 17 May 2013, 02:51

I know that this is not the forum to post this question cause it does not pertain to SISIP however,
I find that this forum and it members are very knowledgeable so i will take my chances...
My son is doing a class project on the Pictures Hung in Parliament Hill.
He has got most of their name but one.
The Clue is that this man is a Military Hero and is named after something?
What the Bleep...
I know....not much to go by...But i do believe that we learned this in basic training(Theory)
What is the name of the guy who's picture is in the main lobby outside of the House of Commons.
I have never been to the House of Commons so i have no idea...
I believe his last name is Borden. But I could Be wrong....
Please Help....
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum