Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulator Watch

2 posters

Go down

Pulator Watch Empty Re: Pulator Watch

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:46

They sent out confirmation letters that needed to be returned, and still sent a cheque to the wrong person...only MC would do that. If SISIP had have sent all payments via direct deposit, and forwarded a cut to MC, none of these problems would be happening. SISIP has all of our correct info...and yet again another MC monkeywrench thrown into the works. I think the only reason MC demanded to send our refunds to us instead of SISIP, is most likely because if there is an error in calculating their fees, they can withhold the cheque, and send it back for corrections...there is no other sensible or valid reason why they have to be a middleman in all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:33

Signed, sealed, delivered!

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:50

FYI my package arrived while my wife and I were away and was signed for by my wife's daughter who just happened to stop by to do laundry as her machine had broken down

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:40

Holy cow!

Unfortunately Purolator is not on the hook for any wrong deliveries. The law firm did not set up secure deliveries with Purolator as it would have taken too long.

So the only safety net we have is what anotherzerowife said...the app.

Hope you get your package soon.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Pulator Watch Empty Pulator Watch

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:03

Hi
My Hubby is a zero sums and we have been from hell and back waiting to get to this point. To here for Sisip yes my hubby is zero sums and yes your cheque as been processed. But our life since he got medically has never been smooth and murphys law is well know here. As we has been homeless twice not once over the years since he was released as they retrained my hubby when the should of never did and then leaked classified medical document to another department that crushed our family's world and made us homeless for the second time .
So because of our history of bad luck My hubby phone the Law office to get the tracking number to find out that they only got some of the tracking numbers and all of them and were told that last month that one of cheques was delivered to the wrong person with the same name non military too and they were able to cash it. but luckly the bank got the money back.
So were told that if we do not see the cheque by Thursday get right back to them and they will put a stop payment on it. This news scares the crap out of our family as their is a number of people with the same name in this area and many are known drug addicts and thieves that wouldn't think twice on cashing it.

Puralator should be giving all tracking numbers to the law firm and asking for the military retirement id before they hand over any of these cheques.
So keep and I out if anyone doesn't get the cheques by Thursday get hold of the law office this is totally ridiculous. If this kind of money safeties should of been put in place so things like this doesn't happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum