Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference

2 posters

Go down

Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference Empty Re: Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference

Post by PGV Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:03

Also did you apply for extension you are eligible while in school and for a time (not sure how long) after you finish school while you find a job.
PGV
PGV
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference Empty Re: Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference

Post by 1993firebird Fri 30 Aug 2013, 03:49

No

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference Empty Question. Thanks for any response, direction, or suggestion to reference

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 01:46

Let's say this 031 went to school after 3B in '03.

In the interests of keeping this short...a fracky release, DND tried to change my release date to 1 DAY before my initial surgery date, I fought and won that battle.

Released! Prior to my follow up surgery, titanium still screwed in.

1 year in limbo as civy until the follow up surgery. 0 income & unable to work, etc.

Following year, off to school on Manulife 'Rehabilitation Program'. Unable to return for graduation as funds ran dry after my 2nd year on LTD, as my '24-month period of SISIP LTD benefit entitlement has been reached' Thanks for coming out, now piss off guy.

Are these greasy fools going to deduct my 1 year tuition and school expenses, or are those funds and programs separate from the class action?

I had no idea this suit was even in litigation, until I received a notice I was part of the class in 2012. Thank goodness for that, the stress of knowing little or nothing about my individual claim has not been comforting these last several months, forget about years! I was so exasperated with DND and SISIP back in the day, I felt happy to put it behind me and move on.

I wish you all good health. It's a beautiful world we live in

ProPat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum