Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :)

2 posters

Go down

What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :) Empty Re: What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :)

Post by turbo Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:12

bs nut bus hate autocorrect

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :) Empty Re: What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :)

Post by turbo Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:11

This is bus submitted 12 times and still haven't gotten a reponce .will have to wait rill Monday to phone to see why I can't get an answer.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2013, 06:54

The app is still telling me to check back in September so I guess I wait till next month. This is so stressful.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2013, 06:11

devans congrats buds.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by devans156 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 19:02

Yes my claim is processed. Going all the way back to 93. So happy. Smile

devans156
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:40

Will the app still be operational in Oct 2113 and will you have deal with Peters Great grandchildren , Peter Driscoll the 5th!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:26

Depending on how much I get...hmm, let's see...okay, just say 250,000 as a nice round number, so by October 2113, my descendants would receive in interest alone, $1,251,041.67...phack it, I'm waiting. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:14

Oh, I missed that , lol , 2113, lol What's a hundred years at 5 percent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:12

More like 100 years and 30 days...take a recheck. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:11

Sorry, Zero., I was hoping for you, but think only 30 days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 14:10

I got check back in October 2113...basteeges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 13:43

No luck with me either......check back in September.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :) Empty What site will post 1st the updated app ... Csat not Facebook ....keep checking gang :)

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 13:28

No luck yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down