Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFLICTING REPORTS

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CONFLICTING REPORTS Empty Re: CONFLICTING REPORTS

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 07:18

Hey Keith today is here and yesterday is gone may I find the future from stolen promises of yesteryear. It has been a fortnight since our last roust and this ole 14 stone body is getting rather crusty lol but at least the end draws nearer, PS. To my fellow veterans with or without your retro, get- er done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 23:37

This is your second home now rucksack...it wouldn't be the same without you.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Mon 30 Sep 2013, 23:26

Hey there Steve nice night cap brother, been out of it for a bit troops, but still hanging around when the body and mind alows, dam I was hoping that they might have released something early, but then again I had a better chance of touching the space shuttle, its coming ya I know not fast enough, but keep talking to one another, its keeping every one going, ALL of those that post to help one another, Well you are what the Dr orderd, so from yrs to months to weeks to days now look how far you have all come down to hrs, be very fn pround, as I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL that indeed you have saved some-one whom you may never know, PRICELESS. Now take care there tonight fellow Vets as this old bastard has been processed just cant get rid of me, not until all is and RR returns a certain piece of EIS, which will never happen so im in for the long haul, I wont wish you good luck on something you all deserve. RUCKSACK031 over but , sick, tired, beat up bruised, drag trew the mud but sure as hell never ever OUT.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 23:15

Bloody awesome RR...kudos brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 22:56

Awe sure as heck I sit here that much is real
But letting this crap effect me is nothing shy of surreal
So I will toss and turn another endless dream
Not wanting to sleep much less scream
If I had the knowledge to foresee this day through
I'd give you my thoughts that much is true
But regrettably I swore during an earlier post
Such unruly language too vulgar to boast
Ok Teen Titian you win this night
But if them facking ice hole bastages don't have any info tomorrow they are in for a fight.
Good night all you finger chewing misinformed sober smoke free veterans I bid you good reading for tomorrow, and yes the Leafs are in Montreal tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:43

Amen to that brother...we all deserve to be paid now, but those who have crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's should be done first. Maybe we hear tomorrow...

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:36

All, I know is that the number better be at least 1724, since SISIP made the statement that all the original class members files had been completed, leaving the additional 500 members who were identified at the start of the payment process to be completed in the next 2 weeks.Then once they are paid, SISIP can start working on the few extra thousand that have come forward since, who are not covered by the court mandated time line.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:33

To my fellow vets on csat I was diagnosed with PTSD a few years ago and yes all this bullcrap with this process is very stressful and to me it never seems like all this torture is going to end so I woul like to thank MC AND SISIP FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH LIVING HELL and to my fellow vets who also COPE with this condition remain strong hopefully this will all come to a end SOON.

PRO PATRIA

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:18

The very last month, just release the numbers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:58

It's all good trooper. The answer that MC gave me Friday is hiding in the comments because there was too many.
Yes, zero sum......I ate all my beautiful long nails and they were all natural.......lol. I tried to get more out of them but it hurts.....lol.
I just wish that everybody on here would get paid. It's not only about me. I read some stories and it breaks my heart and you know what.....hi, hi, hi,......I cry like a baby. It hurts that MC makes good people that have fought for them.....wait knowing they have PTSD. It's cruel to you guys how they treat you......tabarouette......sa m'achalle.....lol.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:49

We may not be completely done with the Layers yet, if the CPI is a win, we will be going through another pay process, which will include Legal fees being deducted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:36

I'd like for all of you to get your loot...sounds like your fingernails are chewed down to the first knuckle. For me...I just over-medicate and snooze it off.

It would be appreciated though if they would be clear about what they relay to everyone, it's not right...like teasing an animal with a juicy steak and making it wait for a few days to eat it. One thing they should keep in mind...one day they might get bit by a hungry bear...or a good pecking by our resident birdy. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:31

zero, you are correct, but at this point I just want my money. LOL. Show me the money. With my luck I may not see anything until the end of October I hope everyone from the original group gets payed in this next batch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:26

Same old same old...what's one or two extra days delay, right? Just another Mercedes in the driveway...that's all.

MC is not off the hook once you're paid...since you'll be paying fees, you're entitled to ALL applicable paperwork, not just what they want you to see. By law, you're entitled to any paperwork, court documents, etc... maybe they think that no one would be interested in them, but you're entitled to it, every last scrap of paper...you just have to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:23

Ok WOV, I believe you, I should have been more clear in my post, publicly posted on LNVB facebook. My apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next