Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013

2 posters

Go down

Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 Empty Re: Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013

Post by Guest Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:27

wow nav I would be sooo happy if I didn't get mine till next year but im sure the GOC come mid dec will instruct the to get them out this tax year if they haven't already.

propat

Back to top Go down

Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 Empty Re: Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013

Post by Guest Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:17

Well , when I talked to sisip the other day and found out my yearly medical was sent out, I really wanted to know that, lol, but he said that they are behind and don't expect the four month retro cheque until middle of December , which is only two weeks away from the new year so I asked if they could wait on mine until then and he said, Your wish may come true, anyway. He said a few of the 4 month retros have gone out but he also said there's still a lot of the original retros to complete, as of yesterday mine was not done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 06 Nov 2013, 10:42

Obviously they are flying by the seat of their pants here...making it right as they go along. Oversight? Just bumbling I think.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 06 Nov 2013, 09:00

This is good info, but if SISIP knew they were going to demand a signed declaration from all widows and surviving children, then this form should have been available before the Summer. Either that, or when widows contacted SISIP and MC, they should have informed them that there was going to be a declaration required, but it had to be approved by the judge before it could be made available.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Nov 2013, 07:07

Good info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Nov 2013, 23:01

Thank you Sparrow for the information.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 Empty Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013

Post by Ex Member Tue 05 Nov 2013, 22:32

Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 001_zpsf80fb9f4
Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 002_zps720bc6fe
Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 003_zps31d5167d
Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 004_zpsd166edfd
Court Order and Declarations Reference Surviving Spouses ~ Dated October 28, 2013 005_zps570d7440

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum