Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPP Disability Applications

Go down

CPP Disability Applications Empty Re: CPP Disability Applications

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 19:40

Yes, you got that right Rifleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 06 Jan 2014, 11:08

Trooper the battle is not over until I say so I can play there games all day and sooner or later I WILL WIN.

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 20:14

Refleman, you remind me of myself, I have that very same attitude, never give up the fight, after all we have all but time to send out our appeals.
Being denied just gives me more strenght for the fight.
I am glad to hear that you are going to continue your fight.

Best of luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 12:41

Thanks for the replies. I am not surprised by the declined application not because of merit but the system. I am disappointed that it is another hurdle to climb with no assurance of a positive outcome. It is not for me but for my spouse. The response letter from Service Canada states that one of the applied conditions is "controlled" a comment out of countless other medical reports that they decided to focus on. It took a lot of time and mental anguish to put together the package and now if decided to appeal which spouse doesn't want to do as it mirrors dva experiences and outcomes, it will be on my shoulder once again. We will have to reconsider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Sun 05 Jan 2014, 10:55

I agree trooper I have applied three times now and have got back the same answer back each time denied I have appealed every decision they have made and they still denied every time they have denied my application it is for other reasons but I still continue to fight and I will win sooner or later I have nothing but time to play there game what I can not believe is that I am on LTD PIA PIA SUP and they seem to think I still do not qualify for CPPD and yes I know just because you are deemed TPI that does not mean you will get CPPD so FEZE it could be a long battle and there is no harm with appealing GOOD LUCK

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:57

Hi Feze, some have got it the first time around, where others had to re apply and were successful.
It has a lot to do with your condition and or conditions, having said that, the most important thing is what your doctor has stated in the initial application, myself I would take the denied letter to the doctor that filled out your application, and show him or her that letter, they may support you in your appeal or re application, I do believe if you choose to re apply there is a time line set in place for that. The most important thing is that if you believe that you are entitle to it, don't give up the fight. even it means getting a second opinion.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

CPP Disability Applications Empty CPP Disability Applications

Post by Ex Member Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:43

I was wondering how many out there who applied for cpp disability benefits have been denied. I was recently denied and was wondering if this is the norm and whether it is worth appealing. Thanks.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum