Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim? Empty Re: Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim?

Post by Dove96 Fri 27 Jun 2014, 08:05

Thanks everyone. If I hear anything I will post.
Not letting it worry me now that I know it is legit.
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim? Empty Re: Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 25 Jun 2014, 14:10

Digger...the voice of reason. We all have been through sooo much in the past that this is simply a cake walk. Audit away. I hope we all get some more love from this in the end. Have a great day all.
Sap in the sun.  Wink 

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jun 2014, 11:54

It was only a matter of time before the audits began. I have no problem with an independent firm doing the audits but lets hope there are no discrepancies that affect our settlements in the negative. Realistically, there are bound to be errors found by auditing firm and we must be prepared for that. This also applies to CRA and their audits of 2013 tax returns and the 1198 calculations. Try not to be concerned about the audits if you can it is an administrative necessity and could help some in the long run hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jun 2014, 10:23

here we go again that time of year to annoy the shit out of us with more paperwork, yes received one back in Nov and since it is june should be getting one in say aug lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove96 Wed 25 Jun 2014, 08:24

Thank you. I am in a pain clinic so unable to call SISIP to verify. I was unsure of the request since the letter was not SISIP's usual letterhead and the return envelope was not addressed to SISIP.
Sent if off. Thanks.
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by liverlover Wed 25 Jun 2014, 00:18

Sorry for the late response but I just read this today.... and yes I was sent a letter about a review but it was back in either 2011 or 2012 I believe... I would have to go through my files to find out when it was.... It was the same company doing the review though.

liverlover
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove96 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 16:18

It is dated 27 May but I was away until now. It says the target for the "sampling" to start is 30 June.
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Sun 22 Jun 2014, 16:14

No, Dove, not yet, but the week is still early....

Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim? Empty Anyone receive an "Authorization" request to Audit your SISIP LTD claim?

Post by Dove96 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:53

I received a letter in the mail from SISIP stating a "review is being undertaken", and "KPMG LLP will be reviewing a sampling of files and have selected your file…"

Has anyone else on the board received this letter?

Last edited by Dove96 on Sun 22 Jun 2014, 16:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Shorten title)
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down