Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Question

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2008, 10:20

DND Pensions office...Where is that? Ottawa? Any contact info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 14 Nov 2008, 18:18

Man, oh Man! What a system we got. The only good news on this is that this involves DND vice VAC.

First, have you tried the DND Pension offices? Have you contacted the Ombudsman (CF) office?

Try these first. Hopefully it will be quickly looked after. If you get some pencil necks instead and nothing gets through at these locations, come on back or email me at publisher@shawlink.ca . We will then try the next steps.

CJ
Admin
Admin
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Question - Page 2 Empty Question

Post by Ex Member Fri 14 Nov 2008, 09:26

O.K, my medical file never went to DMed Pol for pension consideration when I got out of the service. Meaning when I released my file should have went to the proper channels for a pension and it never even left the base. I want to go after someone for my missed pension. Who do I go after. As far as I am concerned I should be getting a pension from 1997 to 2007. 2007 is when I found out. I am under VAC and recieved a lump sum, but what about all that pension I missed from 1997 to 2007. Anyone ever here of this before? I recieved a letter from DMCARM explaining from some Dr. that my file was not forwarded to the proper entity. Out of the blue this Dr sent me a letter explaining this. Then I recieved a letter of oh sorry about that from Ottawa. Any help guys? Bumpsy?

Supreme out

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2