Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please.

+2
bigrex
tetech
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please. Empty NVC

Post by Kramer Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:10

NO...NO....NO....NO
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please. Empty Re: NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please.

Post by pinger Sat 18 Apr 2015, 16:23

A yes or no vote (black or white) does not make sense when the gray buries both in this day and age. Maybe relevant for yes or no, but not the gray. Too much is gray now a days... pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please. Empty Re: NVC like it yes/no lets get an honest count.just yes or no answer please.

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 16:07

With the adjustments and the living document approach  ...  NVC will should be better than the old system ... It's moving to a YESsssssssss for me .... I firmly believe they are getting the message ... It will never go back to the old system .... But it can get better than ever before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 07:44

well my answer was no .what system is best for me ???? the NVC of course I get PIA and sup on top of everything elce the PA provides . now of course my extra benefits come off the backs of disabled afghan vets . sooooo I still say NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

jmo

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 07:14

With social media now sisip would not be able to pull the crap they did years ago. so yous say yes thats cool the whole point of this is for vets to think about what is really best for them. new or old for me 30% old 1000 mon 30% new 89,000 lump less than 8yrs at 1000 mon so for me the old is best i have 30% old and i have 30% new so i say NO!!!to nvc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 17 Apr 2015, 05:55

On point BigRex.  Exactly the predicament that I was in.  Two years of SISIP and then cut off, not gainfully employed but employed no less. 
What a struggle! Lost 10 years of pensionable time, 10 years of income and 10 years of quality of life all because of a disability that got me medically released. The NVC has provided me with plenty of options and tools to move on without the worry of being cut off after Two years unlike SISIP.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 16 Apr 2015, 22:03

Yes, but unless SISIP deemed you totally disabled within the first 24 months after your release, then you got nothing and no way of restarting the benefits if your condition gets worse, and were unable to work. At least with the NVC and ELB, they understand that you might not need, or even be ready, to be retrained immediately after being medically released, and that disabilities can get worse over time. I stand by my earlier post. The majority of the NVC is better than nothing, and if they get rid of the lump sum, it will be all that much better.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 16 Apr 2015, 20:13

I am with Johnny and BigRex. Not sure what to make of it.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 19:58

30% va equals $1000 per-month for life plus 75% sisip if this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 19:06

bigrex and all- I am torn on this one like you. I am one of those under both the old and new. As for the new, there is no time limit to go on Voc Rehab. I was 12 years out, when the puzzle in my head started to loose its pieces. Just another way of saying all the monsters started to visit. It was then that I went on the ELB, and retraining. If I was just under the old, I am not sure that would have happened. But I could be wrong. But then again I agree that the one time payout has to end. Its complicated..VVV..
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Thu 16 Apr 2015, 17:49

No.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:59

Cant have it both ways thats the problem yes/no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:41

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next