Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 5 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 17:56

I looked it up online and the Form ML09e (physicians statement) says it is from 28Nov06, but when I opened it, is says the form is from 20Apr2015. I notice that there are 3 different group policy numbers at the top. Was that there before?

Back to top Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 5 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 17:31

al i now is last year i received a package including an Attending Physicians Statement 2 pages, This year it actually states Application for continued benefits.
The latter I receive every year and the first I receive every other year as for questions I do not recall any difference but I will definitely take note next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 17:22

will give you that info in a second

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 15:25

So what is the new question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 04 Jun 2015, 13:16

Good to know and thank you
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 5 Empty Annual Sisip Medical forms

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 12:23

Beware of the deceit that goes on within SISIP. Today my husband had to take his paperwork to the doctor for the annual review. I thought I would check over the form (just because). I was shocked to find that the questions were changed around and a newer question added. I felt as if they were hoping someone would "slip up". The family doc is appalled that after 10 years and no change in my husbands condition that we have to keep doing this anyway. So if I had not have noticed this and pointed it out maybe through redundancy (Same thing for 10 years) there could have been severe consequences. So I called SISIP and asked about the changes in the form and told them I work in Healthcare and it is in fact illegal within most organizations to change a form and keep the same form number at the bottom. I just wanted all SISIP clients to beware of these changes. I just think if they have a reason to stop a pension no matter how stupid or unfair they just might....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 07:43

seems as though I recall getting a letter from VAC when I got my LTD through Manulife and it said, You now qualify for ELB but due to receiving LTD you now earn to much, if that was me and it will be someday I'd be revisiting my CM and asking about ELB, PIA do your homework now troops do not I repeat do not WAIT as this crap creeps up on ya fast and it takes months to resolve.

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Mon 23 Mar 2015, 23:01

I was deemed disabled in 94, and in 98 they said I was now fine lol wish they had my knees now cause I sure as hell want to know what the cure was for severe osteo arthritis and degenerated joint disease , guess what they are worse now never did get better. Four years disabled.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 19 Mar 2015, 13:15

You are welcome , over&out. There is an appeal process with SISIP but I am not sure how it works.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:06

OK. Thank you, firebird

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:36

If deemed no longer totally and permanently incapacitated by SISIP your benefit is stopped and I suggest if that happens to apply for earnings loss benefits with Veterans Affairs.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:14

I would messages Sparrow she is a know it all about how to get information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:10

I am not sure .... I assume its cut off .... are you worried? Did your condition get better or your doctor is not supportive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 09:48

Thanks for the info, cofferfit. But what happens IF a member is deemed to no longer meet the requirements? Do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 09:39

Hopefully in time this annual reporting will be reduced to every 3 yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next