Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan

2 posters

Go down

Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan Empty Re: Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan

Post by Kramer Sat 20 Jun 2015, 15:43

That is a good thought....only in power for 8 yrs max.

I find most Canadians are pacifists, meaning most don't like fights or struggles and tend to avoid them even if it means sticking up for one's self. But I also believe you poke a sleeping bear long enough, there is going to come a time when he or she (lol) has had enough.

I want to believe that time is now! The time to stick up for ourselves is now even if it is with a pen marking a check/X.

Man if enough Canadians got together for a coup......get rid of this dictator and the Senate and VRAB.....all in one.... kinda brings a smile to my face.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan Empty Re: Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan

Post by bigrex Sat 20 Jun 2015, 11:08

I wish that we had a similar system in Canada, as in the US, where the term limit is set at 8 years for a PM. That way, even if the Tories won again, we wouldn't have to put up with any more of Harper's dictator style politics. After all, when I vote someone into office, I want to believe that they are looking out for the people in his riding first, the country second, and his party last. I would love it, if the day comes where "towing the party line" only refers to dancing to the Conga! But that day will never come, as long as Harper remains in Ottawa.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Sat 20 Jun 2015, 10:08

Money and votes.....you are right....it just sickens me is all.

Do you remember when the Americans voted George W. Bush in for a second term......OMG (don't get me started on what a mistake for them that was)........I just hope.......and pray that Canadians are not so blind and gullible.

Yes ONE VOICE. I do believe the veteran community has all but eliminated one choice but because the top 3 parties are still so close it indicates it could be anyone of the 3. For me.....It is not going to be Harper......he is a wolf in she eps clothing. Trudeau has some personality but I do not like what his priorities are.

I know a good number of vets are choosing orange crush....I know they are not going to be perfect or do everything every Canadian wants. Alberta does not have any huge red flags.........so my household is going with Mulcair. I highly doubt him and his party can do worse than Harper and if by chance they do, a confidence vote would surely follow and they would be gone.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 22:16

just Canadians hard earned tax dollars hard at work buying votes for the cons . nothing personal against us . money and votes buds money and votes . that's all they really care about .

quick quick whats the Toronto seat worth ???? LMFAO

trick question its worth every fracking nickel that comes out of public coffers and a few campaign dollars ta boot.

we are spread out across the country so we cant help them win a specific seat . however in a close election we can help them win a few . kind of a double edge sword I guess .

vets start voting on block in mass we will have a real voice one they WILL listen to.

not for all the right reasons of course but out of necessity and survival .

money and votes money and votes that's all politics and politicians are about today money and votes .

if you can give them or take away one or both of those things they will listed if not well frack you you don't matter .

nothing personal but the right thing , deserve or at times even leagal don't really matter when it comes to politics unless it will help with money and votes of course lol.

and the wheels on the bus go well right over disabled afghan vets.

happy fracking smart track plan Toronto maybe you will throw a nickel in a homeless vets can next time you pass that should even things up .

don't get to discussed right away buds im sure there is a lot more of this to come so you may want to save some room for the next 6 courses it looks like a close election so they will be playing this full out soup to nuts .

JMO

propat

Back to top Go down

Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan Empty Ottawa to help fund Toronto’s $8.5-billion SmartTrack plan

Post by Kramer Fri 19 Jun 2015, 18:41

It just keeps coming back to smack us in the face time and again. Where did Ottawa get this money? Did it include the 1.13 Billion robbed/donated from the veteran fund??

Hypocrisy at it's finest or are Torontonians better and more deserving than veterans serving/served their country!

Disgusting,

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum