Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry NP O`Keefe's Story

Go down

Gerry NP O`Keefe's Story Empty Gerry NP O`Keefe's Story

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 22:04

VAC blackburn
Sir, I received a very disturbing phone call today, Due to a backlog in VAC cases. I was asked if I wish to proceed before the VRAB one person. My question is as follows do you sir, Do you Find this acceptable that things are now being done before one person ( one political appointee)
instead of two. Please be advised that I do not approve. It seems hard enough as it is as always;, Let me give you today Sir, my benefit of the doubt.

Could I Gerry O`Keefe at least be afforded with what is right! with the benefit of the doubt in accordance with the rules in the Pension Act of Canada, a proper case before two of yours, VRAB Members.

My Case 13 April 2011, 09:30 Place Bonaventure in Montreal Québec. ( no shortcuts).

Thank you!

The problem and issue here is a clear one, This will become standard operating procedure ( SOP) for all vets if only one of us accepts.

Dont do it, is my advice. Never accomodate the ennemy. Fu___ing ars____les and other Naval sports you got my attack periscope view on this issue.

The next step after that is what; Will be, Your case on video, through an ATM machine plugged into Charlottetown and your back pocket. No thanks for this Vet.

Gerry NP O`Keefe CET,CD

You can post mine anytime... I have eaten enough sardines and sludge all my life from (Vrab) to now start accepting shortcuts. I have been trying trying to get one case before VRAB since 2005. In return I get a call today asking me; if I wish to appear before one person,
One of their political appointee`s. Imagine That. Unsat all the way. Vetrans now beware of their new way to fastrack any case before them. You are now armed and forewarned of things to come.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum