Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter

4 posters

Go down

vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter Empty Re: vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter

Post by Dannypaj Fri 26 Feb 2016, 06:57

CBC controlled by GOC, Courts controlled by GOC, Military controlled by GOC, RCMP controlled by GOC, VAC, VRAB, and so forth.  We are fighting an up hill battle "maybe", will see what the budget will bring.  I don't know if I was better off being ignorant on Veterans issues or knowing what I know now, WOW.....is all I think when I hear the word VETERAN.

My younger days I remember walking from Our Lady of Sorrows elementary school to the Legion besides the Petawawa river and standing there for Remembrance Day and looking at our Veterans and thinking the most ought Respect for the Men and Women standing or sitting there in Uniform.  
Funny, how I don't feel the same now a days that I have served and that I was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for my country.
Filling my Will at Basic, I wanted to make sure I crossed the t's and dotted the i's.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter Empty Re: vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter

Post by Dannypaj Fri 26 Feb 2016, 06:45

A Veteran is a VETERAN IS a Veteran, the Liberals made us a list of promises (PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE KEPT OR DO NOT MAKE THEM AT ALL).  
That is what I voted for, they made a promise to  Veterans and Canada as a Majority didn't vote for JT for his looks, but what he was offering to Canada. All PROMISES MADE TO VETERANS MUST be implemented as all other promises are being implemented as we speak, even before ours, which "yes" help the weakest, but least we forget our wounded.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 06:41

If any body finds anything on VRAB post it. you find the corruption you change the system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 06:27

Freedom of information will will get you salarys for vac and vrab over 100k it is called salary disclosure for those making over 100k. you can get the province you live in on line bewarned it will make you mad there are thousands upon thousands. Here in Ontario. ontario hydro is ridiculous completely out of control. And veterans fight for scraps at the pigs trough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 06:16

The doctors would be retainers for the odd consulting on a case 800,000.00 to build a path in holland who liberated who. veterans affairs is a big slush fund for the government. Veterans funds 6.5 bil very misleading as to actual amount that goes into veterans pockets for quality of life bet that number is very low. this is a pit full of vipers all in the name of veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 26 Feb 2016, 03:16

These doctors might be contracted as consultants on injuries to make the table of disabilities, re-hab procedures that might need funding, what an in-home nurse's duties might be, living aids needed.

Yeah have to go with Rex on this that it's lacking details of the purpose of the contract.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Thu 25 Feb 2016, 23:47

Actually when you look at them, some payments were made like a week apart in those amounts

I went through everyone of them, same as VAC every year has given the legion 25K for it's yearly track and field, Huh, ya okay

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 25 Feb 2016, 22:02

Yes, especially considering some names appear several times. Like some Doctors, who made $60600, $81000, $111000, $153000 over 3 or four contracts. Or some occupational therapists with several contracts over the same time period. It would be nice if it listed what service was provided for this money. Like the OT's perform X number of home assessments per contract, or the Doctor operated on X number of Veterans. Basically, I want to ensure that VAC is not paying a Dr tens of thousands for a single surgery.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter Empty vac contracts over 10k this is one quarter

Post by Ex Member Thu 25 Feb 2016, 21:15

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/proactive-disclosure/contracts-over-10k/report/vac/42#shr-pg-pnlSiteShare

you can search the rest from here see where some of the vac money is spent. I smell schit.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down