Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reduction due to budget

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reduction due to budget Empty Re: Reduction due to budget

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2016, 10:41

LMAO wholy frack by the way your Chihuahua sounds EXACTLY like an old friend of mine . ya these regulation makers are politicians soooo of cores the take bribes . but sadly all we have that they want is money and votes air miles don't cut it im afraid because they have already lined their expense accounts with your tax dollars to fly where ever they want.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 23:46

Propat,
Do we know any of  these regulation makers? Will they take bribes? I got at least 300,000 air miles and lots of pennies that i can throw into the pot. If that don't work, I got a rescue Chihuahua that I can sic on them. She's small but very crazy....She got one good eye, three teeth and very pissed off at the world.  We use oven mitts to pet her cause those three teeth hurt when she bites. ( I got 5 stitches from her)  but it's all good... I understand that she hates change....Maybe our new mascot?
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 23:14

lmao wholly frack you make me laugh . ya the pte/Cpl thing would not be in the act anyway but in the regulations themselves . they have done this before without the heads up we got this time. said they would do something good wrote the legislation in the act that looked good and passed it . then they change the regulations to turn it into complete crap because they can change regulations in short order . so now we are all waiting on the regulatory changers because that is where the actual nuts and bolts are at.

ya we were all exited around here to some very exited me I was cautiously hopeful witch was good for me because I don't trust any of these politicians . so we all got fracked I guess .

but hey we all seen pictures of JTs father that curse of yours might work . I think his head would look like an egg with teeth .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 22:43

Propat,

I saw a guy doing the chicken run from the coppers a few months back outside the Canadian Tire Centre... I don't think they caught him (Was that you? lol) .... The police here in Ottawa seem to be a little slow on their feet these days. But I digress, YES! I agree with you, hopefully they will fix their mistake on the "demotion" pay scale and keep it as Basic Corporal salary. I did not notice any mention to it when the Liberals' introduced the Bill today. It mention 90% increase to VAC ELB...and blah, blah, blah. You know what pisses me off the most? I fell for their bull s***... I voted for the Liberals...I influenced my family members and friends to vote for the Liberals. I knocked on doors, I rallied hard...They were like unicorns, mystical beast...Too good to be true. They could do no wrong in my eyes ...THEY FARTED RAINBOWS... Damn Justin Trudeau and his gorgeous head of hair...I will place a gypsy curse on him...He will lose all his hair, and look like Shrek.

By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 17:21

hey i was RCR for 20 and boy can i do the chicken dance or was it chicken run i forget it always seemed to involve cops anyway . is that the one you are talking about lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 17:12

Propat,
Well, I was more wishful thinking...I would have fell flat on my butt or been in traction for a month. But I can still do the chicken dance. lol
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 17:04

lmao wholy frack yup if i could i would join you on that or give it a go anyway but it wouldn't be pretty lol. but ya im a little disgusted to tell you the truth .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:59

Propat,
Well, if they kept their promises... I would have been grabbed my old high school pom-poms, do some high kicks and finish off with a few back flips. However, now i feel like Tiny Tim..."Excuse me Sir, can i have some more?"
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:45

yes by the way i agree completely . i think they may be a little peed off we are not all jumping for joy . that's how fracking disconnected these guys are .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:42

Propat,
Well, that is one good thing the government is good at... Making government buildings wheelchair accessible. However, fulfilling promises to us Veteran is absolutely appalling.
Shame on the Liberals for breaking our hearts.
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:28

lol great idea they still would probably not give a frack but if you have mobility issues and you get lucky they may make your box wheelchair accessible if your box can hold up for the next couple of years for them to get to it .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:23

If i could afford to drink, I would be drunk right now.  But the bills are due, the collector are calling and my pockets are empty. If i get evicted, I am taking my skinny butt to Parliament Hill and setting up my cardboard box tent on the front lawn.  Change of address...Parliament Hill
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:06

lmao @ by the way. yup i here ya funny thing is this is going to be a really good increase for those whose pre release salary was pretty good. but for those on the low end well not so much. kinda fracked up i think . im hoping they get rid of that senior PTE thing that would help those on the lower end a lot.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 24 Mar 2016, 15:44

"Since the VAC ELB and CF LTD are intended to mirror each other, this announcement addressed the need to align these two income support programs to ensure that all clients would receive the same benefits under their respective programs."

Propat,

Well that is very upsetting for us lower ranking Veterans... When the Liberals announced a 90% bump, I calculated the increase with the Basic Corporal pay scale. With the 15% increase,  I got so excited thinking that I can now buy the original Kraft Dinner. I guess it's back to the generic brand. It tastes like paste and no amount of Franks Red Hot Sauce will make it taste good. I guess their promise to make it fair and equal was a great big fat lie.
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 15:33

by the bay it seems to me to me this will apply to everyone on ELB and will probably apply to everyone on SISIP.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum