Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Go down

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH Empty Re: MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 06:24

Registration Deleted.

Topic Closed.

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH Empty MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 00:58

Supreme, I am surprised that you feel this way about Csat and its members.  If I remember correctly, Csat was there for you when you were going through a public ordeal with DVA and many members supported you on Csat as best we knew how because we cared. At the end of the day despite what you think of how people are here, Csat is for many a place of support and a life line for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 23:29

Seems Super Supreme has little to do but to refuse to accept people for who and what they are. I have seen lots of changes in the last years. Veteran affairs is getting more attention than it has in recent history! Its takes a Military family to improve the Vets post release life. This place is part of the family. We really do not need soldiers attempting to confirm their "lost egos" and seemingly" better than thou attitudes". Please take a needed break to enjoy your movie. Love is a gift, Mr Debater, not an obligation! Go work on your gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 23:05

Trooper. Ban me and delete or whatever....I won't be back. Take care and God bless

Back to top Go down

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH Empty MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Post by Ex Member Tue 17 May 2016, 23:02

Csat never changes. Same ole same ole lmao same guys talking....same guys fighting. Ya all need to put the keyboard away and enjoy some life on the planet while your standing. Life's to short people....I learned it....see me here much anymore? Because complaining is all that's done here....and what's it doing? Really? None of you will change a bloody thing. None of you have the balls to actually stop being E tough and put the keyboard down and be proactive or just enjoy life. I'm glad I've left this lifestyle because my eyes opened and regardless of vacs bullsh$t I'm living. A good movie talks about what I wrote...."GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING" I chose to get living....you all should too. Adios

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum