Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA vs NVC disscussion

3 posters

Go down

PA vs NVC disscussion  Empty Re: PA vs NVC disscussion

Post by pinger Fri 04 Nov 2016, 18:54

Halle-frackin-lujah !
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 22:03

boys THIS WILL HAPPEN !!!!we will get this done . the PA pension WILL return . its gonna be a long fight .  trust no one . not the GOC and not vets orgs . they just cant to seem to pull their heads out of their own collective butts . the only org doing the right thing AT THIS TIME is the CVA and how long will that last ????

we seen mike go off script before supporting the GOC against a member of  VVI only to state the same things the VVI member stated sometime latter .

don't trust any of them . do what ya can when you can and the world will turn my friends  I promise you that .

the leaders of this country are nothing as are the leaders of these vets orgs .

these people no longer matter .

they have failed and failed miserably .

its YOU the actual vets that matter .

YOU are the ones that WILL get this done .

you are the ones vets orgs manipulate to their own ends .

most of them will use the plight of the NVC vet to clamor for changes not what NVC vets want mind you but changes that will put coin in the pockets of the PA vet as well to hell with equality  to hell with vets me me me me me . idiots !!!!!

they get scared when you speak up and will try to dissuade you by saying oh the NVC is so much better without explaining the actual facts but loose incomplete facts or by saying this is not the time to fight for this move on .

I say frack you you idiots . we know what's going on and us REAL vets know whats going on and will state it come hell or high water .

when you got facts and the truth on your side you guys cant lose . may take time sure but the thing about facts they are truly stubborn thing and in fact last forever .

these GOC people cant control what you say or when and how you say it . their hands are tied by the laws of the land and its that environment you have the greatest ability to get your message out .

in a stakeholders meeting  not so much . even if it were ALL vets in attendances they have their rules and if you don't abide you are gone .

ohhh no not the laws of the land rules no sir . Canadian law be dammed we got much better more restrictive rules .

no help there and vets orgs oh they have rules to . are they the laws of the land we fought and bled for ???? no sir . they are much better more restrictive rules and if you don't OBEY you are gone .

its fracking ridicules !!!!!

oh and if you check their own written rules about what you can say and you are good .

don't let that fool ya boys if they don't like it they will throw ya out anyway .

even if they guy throwing you out did the EXACT same thing .

crazy thing is the vets orgs complain about the rules and the secrecy but employ the EXACT same control tactics themselves .

fracking Hippocrates . every time one of these idiotic pretenders complains about the rules at the stakeholders meetings I just want to hurl .

I mean wholly crap boys they will even tell ya we know some secret squirrel stuff so ya stop saying what your saying without telling ya what that is . LMAO what the frack do you know we don't ? at the one in a million chance they do tell us!!! stop complaining about the GOC not being open and honest with vet and be open and honest with vets yourself !!!!!frack !!!!

bottom line boys . right your MPs ,ministers ,the PM whoever . letters to the editor . protest , wright a blog , email , YouTube a video and more or all of the above at your own time at your own pace . if ya cant do any do your best to vote .

let them know what's really on your minds boys so they know YOU are not represented by these idiots . you are a vet and this is how you feel , this is what you think . don't let the idiots filter what you fell or think tell the GOC directly .

if you think what you are doing may become public say what ya got to say in a way civies can understand if ya can .

and always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 20:17

6 years that was quick maybe their is something to be said about the NVC lmao .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:57

Under the NVC, I am finally able to visit a dentist with my blue cross coverage.
It's been over 6 years and It didn't happen until I was approved for VIP.
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:02

heck a young guy who signed under the PA wife two kids gets hurt and 100% disabled in 2005 say at age 20 or 25 gets a monthly pension that adds up to 2.4 million dollars if he lives to 70-75 . now that's not including the NVC benefits he can now collect .

the same guy gets the same disability in Afghanistan in 2006 yup you gessed it a 250,000 dollar buyout and again not including the other NVC benefits he can collect that are the same as he could collect under the PA.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:46

360,000 right away.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:46

1.2 million over a life time versus 360,000.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 17:28

oh a new one to me consequential claims .

it appears that under the NVC their is some kinda limit to these where no limit exists under the PA .

they must have had that one buried deep if even teen didn't know about it .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 17:11

All Veterans should be treated equally ~ one standard.
The NVC needs to be repealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:54

lets not forget the fallen . they would want their families taken care of . but they get the buyout as well.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:49

I am fully covered medically for everything for all of my pensioned conditions under the old Charter.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:47

I started receiving a monthly pension in 2002 , not sure what a lump sum amount would be then if there was one. I was 33 years old and single , later I married and have a step-son. Now lets say I lived 40 years longer from age 33 and on average my yearly pension is 30,000 that would make my total pension received from VAC 1,200,000. NO NVC WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO THAT SO BRING THE PENSION BACK. Now I know that you can pass away shortly after you start receiving money but on average people live to at least 70.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

PA vs NVC disscussion  Empty PA vs NVC disscussion

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:36

ok here we go.

now the GOC always argues that the NVC is as good or better than the PA. they will stay away from the comparisons of the buyout vs the PA pension . they will give you amounts for everything on the max add them all together . doesn't look bad boys not bad at all . this government and the last use this same approach . ive also heard the OVO use the same lines .

now for a little reality ;

things they conveniently leave out .

they don't tell you all disabled NVC vets do not get all of these benefits at the max . they don't tell you that only half of the most seriously disabled get the benefits for the most seriously disabled . they don't tell you even out of the ones that do get these benefits very very few get the max . and they sure as crap will not tell ya that PA vets are entitled to these very same benefits .

yup that is all info our enemies in the GOC and elsewhere don't want you to hear they will put it down and bury it every chance they get .

thing is its only the COMPLEAT version of what the GOC has been saying I'm just adding stuff they leave out . their is more differences of course and pleas add to the discussion .

and nothing completely new i have posted stuff much like this before every time i seen that same old GOC argument . no this isn't a re-post this is new .

point is the only real difference between the benefits that can be received by PA vets and NVC vets is the difference between the buyout and the PA pension that's it that's all .

no rules or pencils were broken in the creation of this post . maybe a few hearts but .... oh well.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum