Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Announcement***

2 posters

Go down

***Announcement*** Empty Re: ***Announcement***

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:31

Congrats! We need help like this and you, sir, need to be commended on you achievment!

Can you send your contact info to the Publisher (Bulletin Board click on Contact VVi) and give him your info. He will then put you in the Jt Vet Svcs Pgm.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:52

Congratulations on this Great Milestone Supremedebater.. Excellent Work..

Ummm, just a Note though, Which isn't mentioned, Is Ummm, and that would be Contact Information.

How can we get hold of you to talk to you about a Possible appeal.
Are we to send you a PM on here or can you post your contact information.

thanks Kindly,
Again Congratulations.......

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

***Announcement*** Empty ***Announcement***

Post by Ex Member Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:41

OK gents and some ladies perhaps. I am now ready to assist, submit and review applications for pensioners. I am willing to help older veterans as well as new. I decided to go ahead and start helping after getting pissed off after a WWII vet had trouble getting an application approved for hearing loss. Truthfully guys, I have 0 faith in a system that pays the very entity that is supposed to provide skilled counsel (BPA). I am told that most lawyers spend 20 minutes looking over a veterans file. How can anyone prepare a case and read a med file in 20 min to 1/2 an hour. If anyone you know wants to sign a release authorization to me I can handle and help the person out. VAC knows that I am doing this and have the co-operation of VAC. There is so many ins and out it blows my mind. Even down to the final prep of an application. I am not charging a penny to help my fellow vets, all I ask is that you do pay for medical files to be sent to me and any other necessary documentation. I will also acknowledge the privacy act. My practice will be in WSIB and dealing with the WSIA, but my heart is with veterans. I am located in Niagara as an FYI. Take care folks

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum