Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message from Dennis Manuge to Guy Parent

Go down

A Message from Dennis Manuge to Guy Parent Empty A Message from Dennis Manuge to Guy Parent

Post by Teentitan Wed 04 Jan 2012, 11:52

Guy

I want to commend you for your outstanding efforts on the Agent Orange file, and for your views in the article below. You are continuing to speak out and keep pressure on the government and VAC to make positive changes.

I know there are some veterans who have been, and continue to be, critical of you and even compare you to Pat, however, I am happy to see you just being you and using your strengths and leadership to use the OVO your way. Good on you!

We are all in this together, and this veteran appreciates who you are and how you are going about things. I am close to Pat and appreciated his style and bluntness. I also appreciate what you bring to the office and the table and you have my full support.

My wife returned to work after one year of maternity leave, this morning, so my baby girl is napping after a morning swim at the pool. I have to pick and choose my spots as she is my life and priority right now. I would have been neglectful of you, the OVO and your efforts, however, if I did not take a few minutes to write. I was asked to appear on the radio to speak about you last week, however, I just could not fit it in, but I would have said same.

I would and will follow Pat Stogran through the gates of hell, Guy, but Pat is not the Ombudsman any longer. The various groups and organizations need to move on and work together with you, and your folks at the OVO, to keep the momentum for positive change going.

Happy New Year, Guy, to you, your family and your staff. Keep up the good work.

Respectful and warm regards

Dennis Manuge

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down