Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is Enough- Part Two

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty This person MeTaller is struggling with a personality disorder !

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 00:58

bigrex wrote:Unfortunately, you do not know what is real, to these men and women. They come on here to speak with and get guidance from other Veterans, who have gone through the same sorts of situations that they have. So when they feel they are being lied to and being manipulated, by someone who says that they are a Veteran, it makes them upset. The same would happen if you were to represent yourself as a veteran out in a bar somewhere, in front of real veterans.  It's called Stolen Valor, and it's a big deal to Veterans. I bet if your grandfather knew that that you were representing yourself as a Veteran, and that you were lying to other Veterans, in the name of research, and then attacking real veterans when you are questioned, I doubt he would be proud.

This individual in my opinion is struggling, maybe suicidal! You patience Bigrex is amazing.I would ask to him or her to seek professional help. I really mean this. We do not have the skills to deal with this issue.

The VAC Assistance Service provides psychological support. It is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Call toll-free: 1-800-268-7708
TDD/TTY: 1-800-567-5803

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 22:05

Actually he sat beside me for close to three days to help with his story. He gave me his valor while sitting beside me and was represented through me as he is disabled and can't use a computer. I am sorry I have to go and won't be back, I have to investigate more about missing info on VAC web and start my formal VRAB investigation next. The information in the story is true, especially the fake decision letters and the stamping of your documents.

My Grandfather said for all of you to take care. Airborne all the way

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty Re: Enough is Enough- Part Two

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:49

Unfortunately, you do not know what is real, to these men and women. They come on here to speak with and get guidance from other Veterans, who have gone through the same sorts of situations that they have. So when they feel they are being lied to and being manipulated, by someone who says that they are a Veteran, it makes them upset. The same would happen if you were to represent yourself as a veteran out in a bar somewhere, in front of real veterans. It's called Stolen Valor, and it's a big deal to Veterans. I bet if your grandfather knew that that you were representing yourself as a Veteran, and that you were lying to other Veterans, in the name of research, and then attacking real veterans when you are questioned, I doubt he would be proud.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty BIGREX

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:36

No, I don't think so, I got to see people in their real state. I got to see actions that were real. Some very disturbing as a purported Korean Veteran, I was called every name in the book, treated like I didn't know anything, and sitting here with that much knowledge in law knowing what you don't know. So I wonder if the stamping of the documents is true? I better go ask a real lawyer and find out!!!
I am the 4th year law student from the story. Nice to have met you,

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:32

If you had been truthful from the start, you would have found that this site is very welcoming and informative, without any links to VAC, other than we are all Veterans, and many of us are disabled, to varying degrees. but by playing your little game, you merely ostracized yourself.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE BIGREX

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:22

Metaller is a woman. She was investigating Veterans Sites for all different types of statistical data of how the sites are run, if it had ties to VAC, treatment from administrators, ect

This data will be part of the book on my Grandfathers Journey to disability. The story posted is true though.

Big Rex as I stated earlier you aren't the worst administrator. You even started to grow on me near the end. I will be sad not conversing with you anymore, and do have a lot of respect for what you do for younger veterans.

Take care,

Shannon

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:14

There is no way to read it. metailer has admitted to being a fraud. She is a young woman, who admitted that she has been lying to veterans on this website for over a year, as some kind of BS research about veterans websites.. But instead of just admitting that fact, she had to involve further insults, which she was warned, would get any post deleted immediately.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE xmedic

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:09

You need to read the response to Part 4 ASAP

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XMedic Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:44

Can this all stop. Please!! It is disrespectful to all who have served, regardless of decade or conflict. Service men and women stand together, shoulder-to-shoulder, always. Thanks
XMedic
XMedic
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE Bos

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:19

There you go again not reading the blog on part one paragraph one and two which states there is not going to be a book sold, its all going on you tube for free. I don't blame you for the confusion as you never bothered to read the blog obviously. A snake oil salesman giving the book away for free on you tube.  I guess you must be right, I'm sure going to profit off a free book on You Tube!!!!!!!!  Atta Boy Bosn
Not trying to make you look stupid, you kinda walked into that yourself

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 30 Jul 2018, 17:21

I must have been one of the lucky ones i did not have to fight to get coverage from vac or worry about fake letters, i know there are to many out there that do not know how to navigate the system or are content with what they have and have never tried. I like sites like this one where people help pass on info to help others gain more knowledge in getting benefits they did not know they were entitled to. Only problem i have with your posts kid is you sound to much like a snake oil sales man trying to get others to buy this so called book. I prefer when i see vets helping vets and not someone trying to profit off there backs. but hey thats just me.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE longtime member

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 15:51

I see you have been a member a long time, in another week it will be your 2 month anniversary. Early Congrats, to this milestone. Your 20th post is coming up too, Congrats
I wouldn't want to light a match near you, your hot air would start a large forest fire. we have enough of them already don't we?

After investigating you through my associates,

Kathy Simms
Veterans Affairs Canada
Program Benefits Analyst
Calgary Alberta, Canada

Too easy. That's why your new. You've been compromised

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 15:41

bosn181 wrote:does he ever shut up lol or he just going to troll this group day in day out

Hey bosn ...he is somewhat funny to me ...please let him vent...... if you need any clarification on this topic please listen to Bigrex comments. These long winded outbursts are likely helping this "unintentional comedian" to deal with a mental health issue.  So accept his banter it is likely helping him.

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough- Part Two Empty RE- Troll Patrol

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 15:29

Viewing your profile, I have noticed you have never started a post yourself since you joined. This means you have only trolled other persons posts 305 times. lol
I challenge you to start your own post so others can opiniate your worthy contribution.

I'm a big fan of all the posts you haven't started.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:56

does he ever shut up lol or he just going to troll this group day in day out

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25